You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 May 19, 2022 8:21 pm

gripe
Active

Ms. Brizan-Arnaud's Perspectives on Grenada!

With June 23, 2022 set for elections at home, have a read, reflect on the positions taken by Ms. Brizan - Arnaud, and, post your comments:

https://www.facebook.com/859195229/post … /?sfnsn=mo

#2 May 20, 2022 7:18 am

Slice
Active

Re: Ms. Brizan-Arnaud's Perspectives on Grenada!

This is a great piece of writing and so well directed.  DAMN! most of the things I complain about in Grenada Ms Brizan mention it in her piece.  Here is problem the folks who need to read this piece will not.

I do not see a vision for Grenada even if NDC takes power, but anything is better than TIEFING KEITH.

Hoping to be in the Spiceland before the election, I will be working very hard to make sure the TIEFING of Grenada wealth stops.

#3 May 20, 2022 3:07 pm

gripe
Active

Slice, Ms. Brizan-Arnaud will, I believe, appreciate your favourable comments about her piece. You may have seen that it was praised by many readers both for its contents and the skillful writing. 

We are in agreement on what the next chapter in our Grenadian politics and future should be, and, hopefully, the June 23, 2022 results would match those sentiments.

Finally, I applaud you for soon being there to make your contributions!

#4 May 20, 2022 6:57 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

It is a very powerful article indeed.  But almost forty years of being independent from a foreign nation is not a long time. There were many progresses made by Bishop, but his life was cut short by ignorance. You should blame yourselves for that blunder. Grenada is a small island in comparison to Jamaica, Trinidad and Barbados. Sure, you all talk the big talk but when someone comes along and tries to make an impact, fear seeps in you all stumble and fall. All Caribbean islands are in the same boat. The reality of the matter is that we cannot survive single-handedly but need to combine as one.  Perhaps we should ask ourselves how effective CARICOM is and how could we put pressure on the organization to make potent changes? What is it there for and how has it been beneficial to us as a region?

#5 May 21, 2022 12:46 pm

Slice
Active

There are only one reason, why the English speaking Caribbean is in a mess. The leaders of these island TIEF to damn much. Someone coming to do Business in Grenada, must pay the government bribes

#6 May 21, 2022 12:49 pm

Slice
Active

gripe wrote:

Slice, Ms. Brizan-Arnaud will, I believe, appreciate your favourable comments about her piece. You may have seen that it was praised by many readers both for its contents and the skillful writing. 

We are in agreement on what the next chapter in our Grenadian politics and future should be, and, hopefully, the June 23, 2022 results would match those sentiments.

Finally, I applaud you for soon being there to make your contributions!

Gripe am wondering if Ms Brizan has any connection to George Brizan?  If so our roots are in the same place Windsor Forest.

Board footer