You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 May 16, 2022 7:49 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

Usain Bolt's Lover of Luxury

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEmHEMFiI5Y

I just adore people who have money and enjoy it without feeling guilt.  Enjoy it Usain! And stay safe!

#2 May 16, 2022 8:41 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Usain Bolt's Lover of Luxury

Why she sound like a robot from Star Trek? Usain is the best, flawless on the track, fun off it. Family man, businessman, never a hint of scandal. Luvvim.

#3 May 16, 2022 9:27 pm

houston
Active

Once watched him take part as a celebrity guest on a Jaimie Oliver cooking program.
That guy was so humble and totally into recreating his grandmas special cooking, I think he forgot that he was the fastest man on earth.
You are right NH, clean all the way and a joy to watch.

#4 May 16, 2022 10:13 pm

New Historian
Active

My daughter in Mo Bay 'kinda know him', on a first-name basis, says he's the nicest, humblest, friendliest, most approachable guy you can imagine - he's a goose! Loves his wife and kids, what names!!!

Olympia Lightening Bolt
Thunder Bolt, and
Leo Bolt

Leo get lucky, a normal name lol!! He used to live in Cherry Gardens an upscale suburb of Kingston, and the woman next door tweeted that he was a horrible, loud, uncouth neighbour. The problem was who that woman is married to: rapper Sean Paul! That's the last negative press HE needed, and his wife got castigated throughout Jamaica and afield. You have to understand Jamaica's colour/class undertones to all this, despite being a big reggae artiste, Sean Paul is as uptown as you can get, he never uses his surname: Henriques, one of the richest families in Jamaica. So when his wife, red of course, makes disparaging, and barely hidden racist remarks about ... USAIN??? Jamaica's latter day National Hero? God? Well boy, did she ever grovelingly apologise, her husband probably wrote it for her!

https://www.iriefm.net/sean-pauls-wife- … sain-bolt/

#5 May 17, 2022 5:36 am

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

All Caribbean islands have a color/class system which a is a legacy of slave societies. Are you bloody telling me that there is not one in Grenada? Barbados, etc.? I do not like loud music and flash, and I am not from the Jamaican upper-class.  I'm a country girl at heart. Despite his Henriques background, Paul is rough and tough like Bolt but knows how to keep it down at home. The way you make your living and how you live in your private life are two different things. The Henriques are related to the Matalons by marriage. One of Shawn's relatives named Anna Ruth, just moved to Portugal two years ago. (Author of the book, Book of Mechtilde). I sometimes comment on her blog. She also has some permanent artwork at the Jewish Museum in NYC. THEY ARE JEWS! They were a slave-owing family back in the heydays.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/golden-web-r … -old-trees

#6 May 22, 2022 9:46 am

Dancer
Active

Oh , this is good . WSS 'blue print' on life. " let it all hang-out WSS. Lo.
" But that's too general at this stage. TELL us about growing up  , ... fair play .... You always asking NH about his ."
'Country girl eh ?
"What did you do there , plant potatoes , plant sugar cane and climb trees.'
How did the intellectual   dream and Lady of the Manor  was born .
Inquiring minds want to know .

#7 May 22, 2022 9:57 am

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

Ride horses and donkeys, pick coffee beans, deliver meals to single mothers and the old, milk cows and tie them in the pasture. I would also run around naked in the rain, disappear for an entire day on hundreds of acres of land. It was the happiest time of my life!

#8 May 22, 2022 10:18 am

Dancer
Active

'deliver meal to single mothers '   ..... that's a different one.
Running around naked  ....means one thing  , no tits no ass .
Sad.
I like the acres of land.
'a mini plantation ' lo.
" I see "

LOL. A couple of years ago I told a  CEO of this woman's organization ,  that lots of us came off the plantation "
Oh , she got pissed , said , she ain't come off no plantation .

#9 May 22, 2022 10:43 am

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

Chatham was a sugar cane growing area during slavery. By the 60s when I used to summer there, it was all blacks who made their sole living off farming. It was good living and there was no greed. The value system was very strong and high. Living in America has shown me that if you have no money then you are a piece of "shit," but growing up in Chatham, St. James-- among all blacks with no money and no crime is proof that blacks cannot be inferior!

By the way, TITS but NO ASS!

Last edited by Wide Sargasso Sea (May 22, 2022 10:43 am)

#10 May 23, 2022 11:48 am

Dancer
Active

>>  TITS but NO ASS.<<

" go to the back of the line." 

...and sign  up for   some  community   Gym.

... No  helpful  surgery.
Thank you.

Board footer