You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 May 31, 2022 9:14 am

Slice
Active

AH WONDER IF AH SHOULD START THE CELEBRATIONS

It  seems finally my folks are growing a backbone.  It seems the younger folks in Grenada are ready for change.  I looked at some videos of the NDC rallies and I am very impressed.  The crowds are amazing in NDC rallies.

I was so proud of the crowd in Windsor Forest.  I love it.

I spoke to someone who is extremely close to Keith and the NNP, and they are predicting that they  meaning the NNP will keep two seats.  Tiefing Keith seat and Clarice seat.

Grenadians are ah very funny bunch, even if NDC looses,  The  main lesson  to me is that they are getting educated.

Lord TIEFING KEITH is even crying and begging to be reelected. NDC, if allyu  get into power please set the record straight and try TIEFING KEITH and he deputies for tiefing Grenadians monies.

This bothers the daylight outa me.  Years now a number of Grenadians have been transported from North America to come down and vote for NNP, someone explained to me that I can do the same.   How can that be fair? If am in Grenada before the elections, should I register to vote and then vote?  I am too damn honest.  I don't see it as fair; therefore, I ent voting.

Last edited by Slice (May 31, 2022 9:20 am)

#2 May 31, 2022 10:58 am

New Historian
Active

Re: AH WONDER IF AH SHOULD START THE CELEBRATIONS

Ah hope so Sliceman, ah hope so!

Board footer