You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 Jun 02, 2022 3:28 am

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

NH: You Beastly, Horrid Man!

New Historian (NH), never in my life have I ever met a more cantankerous man. You have the temperament of a woman. You love to cuss and push your opinions down people's throats. You always think that you are correct and that everyone else is less than you. But I will not have it! I would like you to recant calling me a "bitch" or else...
I truly will not speak to you again if you do not take it back. Your aggressive persona is the type that starts wars and contention Who are you trying to topple? Most certainly not me. You are manipulative and is rather a scoundrel! Who do you think you are? Mr. always right.

#2 Jun 02, 2022 11:39 am

New Historian
Active

Re: NH: You Beastly, Horrid Man!

Fine, I retract the bitch, but when you imply that my wife is some sort of downtrodden oppressed woman, you're out of order. Know what the trouble is? You and me and just the same, two bull can't live in the same pen. Be a sweet cow nuh, not a cantankerous bull?

But ah know yuh does love I still....

#3 Jun 02, 2022 11:50 am

Dancer
Active

You are  slow WSS .  NH is all shook-up . Lo

Jubliee   celebrations  , he was not invited ,    ..... his homeland ,   cause of his 'Tudor History'  fascination   . School days , mother country .
Would you not be all shook up ?

Lucky for him  , living in Caribbean , broke that spell ...somewhat.

He still watched , I bet yuh 
  ' Trooping of the Color'  this Am  , drinking cocoa. tea . lol
Having  a pint later in the day .
3 cheers to LIZ.

sad.

#4 Jun 02, 2022 12:30 pm

New Historian
Active

LOL yuh right Dancer, I do have a soft spot for old Lillibet, but the rest of that family of parasites can go the way of my brother's favourite phrase: "Mankind will never be free, until the last king is strangled, in the entrails of the last priest"!

#5 Jun 03, 2022 10:12 am

Slice
Active

Ent there are secret agreements, that Talkshoppers do not bring Talkshoppers family into any discussion?  WSS you broke Talkshop secret rules.  I am moving to have you suspended for two whole weeks.  The only person that can save you is NH.

WSS you are you talk a big game, but you are as soft as Ice cream.  NH is ah big Hard stone man, that will always hurt you.  See doh take no prisoners.  That ent true, he is really ah alright guy.  If its me, me ent never ever apologizing to you.

This forum is small, but you must be tough hang in here.  NH and RD chase me good PADNAH outa the shop.

Board footer