You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 Jun 03, 2022 12:47 pm

Dancer
Active

Slice Mind Your business

Watching  Jubliee coverage  4 days .

Magan and Harry back in the fold . Going to church with the family.
Liz  met her little granchild  . LILLITH , NH knows the correct name.

WSS standing up for  herself.  Can`t diss sensitive , smart , lover of  sea -sailing  ,  person of words  , going to beautiful Malta , soon .
On ``unclear remarks `
NH did the right thing  , didn`t lose a thing . 

we hope. lol.

#2 Jun 03, 2022 10:43 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Slice Mind Your business

Ah does love WSS, she's a strong badass black woman. But like all strong black women, she loves, demands, an even stronger man, but not stupid-strong!

As for Jubilee foolishness, meh. After having a British passport for 10 years, then getting Windrush bum-fucked by the British government, I got little love for the slavemaster royal family. You didn't hear how the Bank of England owned 700-plus slaves in Grenada?

#3 Jun 05, 2022 12:41 pm

Dancer
Active

NH ... I must differ somewhat  with your sentence   >> " demands an even stronger man , but not stupid strong." <<

WSS don't want no competition  , thank you Tomm , pass around  Wednesday next  week.
Will do Miss , do you want the trees  on the south field cut down ?

#4 Jun 05, 2022 3:04 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

>>>>>demands an even stronger man, but not stupid strong>>>> Dancer, NH is correct! Which sensible woman would want a man who is strong and bossy but stupid? If you want to win me over then be a man, and I am not talking about a domineering big-mouthed bully but a sensible man who don't let a woman shit all over him because she knows that he is stupid!! Men must develop their sense of discernment so that when they lead, their ideas will always stand firm.

Board footer