You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 Jun 08, 2022 11:37 am

New Historian
Active

Just LOOK at this monstrosity, that they want to ruin Grenada with!

The Chinese want to build this crass ugliness with passport money. Correction: they've already started to build it!
I’m speechless, dumbstruck with revulsion, at the thought of this massive monstrosity, that would dominate the entire southern end of Grenada – are we mad? What part of this eyesore bears even the tiniest resemblance, to ‘Pure Grenada’, our so-called marketing brand? Out of which window did we conveniently toss that? Plain and simple: this so-called architectural design is hideous, completely out of place in Grenada. An opinion that will be shared, I’m sure, by every single tourist who’s ever been to Grenada before: they want to get away from that kind of mass-market nightmare, not see Grenada become one!

Hartman6.jpg

Hartman7.jpg

Last edited by New Historian (Jun 08, 2022 11:38 am)

#2 Jun 08, 2022 11:54 am

New Historian
Active

Re: Just LOOK at this monstrosity, that they want to ruin Grenada with!

Hartman1.jpg

Hartman5.jpg

Hartman8.jpg

#3 Jun 08, 2022 3:20 pm

Dancer
Active

Well we do have some problems  with the Chinese Expansion in the Caribbean , and bad Architecture.
We need the cash and they  call it buying influence. lol.

HOW Is the USA dealing with  the problem ?  (( Chinese Influence in Latin America ) and DEMOCRACY

Pres  Biden called  the Summit Of The Americas.. June 6 - 10 .

Happening Now . PM Trudeau  Cuba's friend say nothing . < ( Canadian News.

Boycott ... US hypocrisy  is  just too much .
Billions in a flash for Ukraine ,  peanuts  for  Latin America  and immigration.
We can't attend with out other countries
says Mexico.

#4 Jun 08, 2022 5:09 pm

Slice
Active

NH, ah surprise you ent mention that nasty looking Chinese hotel or what it is they have in Grenada.  They must clean this SHITE up.

It's really ah disgrace.  Clean it up or ret rid of it,

#5 Jun 08, 2022 10:45 pm

New Historian
Active

Slice wrote:

NH, ah surprise you ent mention that nasty looking Chinese hotel or what it is they have in Grenada.  They must clean this SHITE up.

It's really ah disgrace.  Clean it up or ret rid of it,

Yuh mean the Pink Pepto-Bismol Palace! Ain't so pink any more, more like dirty rust. I see plenty Chinee coming and going, plus I understand you can rent a room by the hour, if yuh get me. The Chinese have other gulags around the islands for their workers, whom you hardly ever see outside their prison compounds, made of empty shipping containers, hot like hell. If workers from China are willing to be shipped over here, and live in such awful conditions - how bad must it be, back in China???

#6 Jun 09, 2022 6:59 am

Slice
Active

Ah know right.  It amazing what these bastards are allowed to get away with.  As of today or yesterday am joining my wife, if its made in China, am I not buying it.  I do not need it.  If  I cant find somewhere else I do not need it.

Board footer