You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 Jun 15, 2022 9:36 am

Slice
Active

NOW FLOW IS GOING NUTS. NO INTERNET

Every year I spend sometime here.  I hardly had trouble with internet.  Now in a week, there was no internet three times already.  Something must be wrong.

Verizon is charging me $10.00 a day to use their services, but I do not think that Verizon is aware that is not happenning. They better pay me back, once ah get back to the US.

#2 Jun 15, 2022 11:18 am

Dancer
Active

Re: NOW FLOW IS GOING NUTS. NO INTERNET

Slice   you have not been reporting  about what is going on in Gree.  ( So you have internet problems ? )
Elections coming soon
Looking for baby formula , ( pig in a poke )
Air in the bedroom . EH ?????
Wait  , Slice ,  you having a remote gate.  Way in front of NH  . " he only got 4 walls. smh.
Covid  Expat still around ?

Ahhhhh I left my favorite for the last ... RD.
What's the new info  ? Got his passport ?  Is he in Gree ?
Ah just like went people look ahead.  2024 coming soon . US democracy   might be out the window .
RD is being prepared.
I can't blame him.

#3 Jun 16, 2022 6:47 am

Slice
Active

Re: NOW FLOW IS GOING NUTS. NO INTERNET

So the gate is coming. Not there yet.

Election, my favorite topic,  There are wild estetmates about who is going to win.  I do think there will a change.  This young man have Grenada in a kinda Tizzy.  I wonder why they pay all that damn monies to get Jamaican artist here.  It's a waste of time.

I heard that one of the political parties are bringing down Morgan heritage.  I wonder about the wisdom of this move.  Morgan Heritage is now a washup group, and not sure if the young folks ever heard of them.  That money can be better spent.

Expat is still the same.  I think he got worst.  We continue speaking to each other.

I asked him this morning if he still has Free Range eggs, and if he does, I will be getting some today.

The shop continues to run, so am guessing RD is wonderful.  If ah was a betting man, ah think RD is on  vacation someway.

If he is Grenada, am sure the three of us will hook up.  Not you Dancer, but NH.

Have you seen the pics of NH house?  It is something to behold, and am just not in that class as NH.  NH house even has a name. Ah forget the name .

Board footer