You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 May 21, 2017 9:44 am

Slice

MRP, SOMONE ELSE AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT CNN

#2 May 21, 2017 4:55 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Re: MRP, SOMONE ELSE AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT CNN

Slice I know most of the people that read this going to be very upset with my comments here.... Slice I had enough of CNN and they way they spreading false news to people around the world.... Sorry to say this but I am going to say it... I wish the Russians could bomb CNN and get rid of those liars on CNN so the world would be a better place to live...

Everyone where you go CNN is on and all you hearing is false news.... The Comey memo why didn't he bring it up before he got fired... Oh he told a friend about it... Big deal...

Another lie that CNN is spreading...Trump told one of the Russians that he fired that nut job Comey... Do they have recordings of it... How do we know if that's true...

Comey is a liar and I am glad Trump fired his ass... I hope one day and I pray one day that someone going to punch Don Lemon right in the lips so he can have his mouth shut for a few days or a few months.   I hate Don Lemon and I can't stand the looks of Anderson Cooper..

Mark my words... Trump will never get impreached because he did not do any criminal acts.... The Democrats and CNN is ashamed because they thought that Tramp Hillary was going to win the Election and now Hillary lost the Election they can't stand the shame and guilt...

I am a Trump supporter and no one can change that...

Mt Rich Possi

#3 May 22, 2017 11:10 am

Slice

Re: MRP, SOMONE ELSE AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT CNN

The worst thing he could of done, was declare War on the press.  They will get him, mark my words.

Board footer