You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 Jun 18, 2022 6:27 am

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

TOP 5 THINGS I HATE ABOUT GRENADA!

1-Locals demanding money for doing simple neighborly tasks
2- Being harassed at the airport on suspicion of carrying drugs because I'm a Jamaican
3-Being told that I cannot use a simple beach chair at Grand Anse Bay because I am not a hotel guest
4-Overcharged for a delicious lobster meal at a local restaurant ($200 US)
5- Can't get a local massage, manicure or a pedicure

#2 Jun 18, 2022 12:24 pm

Dancer
Active

Re: TOP 5 THINGS I HATE ABOUT GRENADA!

Is that list really complete ? Slice has been tearing a strip off the  JA.
He had one  about a homeless guy  and you  .  Lol. ha ha.
Why leave him out of your top 5.

#3 Jun 19, 2022 9:02 am

Slice
Active

Dancer ah had to think.  WSS is not worth my time. Listen the average Grenadian love Jamaicans, even doh the Jamaicans do not return the favor.  Not saying all Jamaicans are the same but the majority.

In this election the amount of Jamaicans artist that is performing in Grenada is very sickening. Dancer why it is you always calling out me name.  BTW if you in Grenada I will meet you personally and maybe have a meal with you.

Even the king of Grenada, NH might be happy to dine with you.

#4 Jun 19, 2022 1:27 pm

New Historian
Active

"In this election the amount of Jamaicans artist that is performing in Grenada is very sickening."

Except for tonight, ah goin' see Morgan Heritage at the stadium. Only problem is ah have to listen to a bunch ah NNP shyte first! But I'll stay home til I hear the music crank up, then I'll head down.

WSS has got me thinking, I'll return her favour, with "Top 100 things I hate about Jamaica"

#5 Jun 19, 2022 2:10 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

>>WSS has got me thinking, I'll return her favour, with "Top 100 things I hate about Jamaica"<<<
Look here, NH if yuh hav' 100 tings yuh hate 'bout Jamaica den yuh should'n go back. Cut all raasclat ties wid de island! You blasted hypocrite!

#6 Jun 19, 2022 11:12 pm

New Historian
Active

That's just the first 100! Know what's number 101? You!!!

smile

#7 Jun 20, 2022 4:40 am

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

Really, mi? Yuh nuh lik' mi? Yuh knows nothin' 'bout mi not fi lik'!  Think about actors and who they actually are whenever they aren't acting. It's a completely different persona. I am likable at times, but I can also be brutal whenever I need to be. Think of me as being a woman who is a very feminine dresser but will have masculine personality when the occasion calls for it! I once told a man who lives in fear of women that "I lived my life like a man" and he got scared and misinterpreted it. Logic! that's what I meant. Men are very logical, but women are emotional. Boy they think with their heart too much and get screwed easily. My aunt Catherine taught me to live this way when I was young. She was very successful in life. Being 101 on your list of aversions isn't bad at all considering the fact that I wouldn't put you on my list! (Smiling).

Last edited by Wide Sargasso Sea (Jun 20, 2022 6:09 am)

#8 Jun 20, 2022 3:07 pm

Slice
Active

New Historian wrote:

"In this election the amount of Jamaicans artist that is performing in Grenada is very sickening."

Except for tonight, ah goin' see Morgan Heritage at the stadium. Only problem is ah have to listen to a bunch ah NNP shyte first! But I'll stay home til I hear the music crank up, then I'll head down.

WSS has got me thinking, I'll return her favour, with "Top 100 things I hate about Jamaica"

It was very tempting to go see Morgan Heritage, but instead ah went Lasagesse.

Got stuck in traffic for more than one hour, but I think I did my duty.

I will be watching that 100. ah bet you probebly make it about 500.

Last edited by Slice (Jun 20, 2022 3:09 pm)

Board footer