You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#21 Jun 21, 2022 12:46 pm

Dancer
Active

Re: THE FEMININE MYSTIQUE OF "PUSSY POWER"!

'  Oh Be quiet WSS .   You giving us one of those  'flipping the skirt at the back  .  And off to France for Slice "  Lucky for you  NH willing to take you back. even RD  showing love .
BUT >>> I know you  are  smiling ....' Pussy Power.'... Dumb men.
Lol.

#22 Jun 21, 2022 6:25 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

Slice wrote:
houston wrote:

I don't care how intelligent she thinks she is, her hatred is disgustingly low life pathetic.
She reeks of racism.

Very well said.  I am done with that ARSEHOLE, that only preaches hate.  She preaches in everyway shape and form.  She has no boundries as fare as her hate goes.  That is one F&*King sick human.  Not sure if shim is human.

Be quiet you panty-wearing nincompoop! You should know that I'm a "shim" for we both had a homosexual experience together. You love transvestites. REMEMBER?

Last edited by Wide Sargasso Sea (Jun 22, 2022 5:01 am)

#23 Jun 22, 2022 12:48 am

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

Dancer wrote:
Wide Sargasso Sea wrote:

And of course, you are being rather facetious because you have perceived yourself as not being a part of the problem. From my perspective you are. I've had white women friends who have told me that they are some "nice" white men around. I tell them that I've NEVER met one; and I NEVER will!

............ Really  !  WSS        .....lmao

White men ....No
Black men  ... No
Who gets  a yes.

lol.

DOGS!

#24 Jun 22, 2022 7:23 am

Slice
Active

Dancer wrote:

'  Oh Be quiet WSS .   You giving us one of those  'flipping the skirt at the back  .  And off to France for Slice "  Lucky for you  NH willing to take you back. even RD  showing love .
BUT >>> I know you  are  smiling ....' Pussy Power.'... Dumb men.
Lol.

I would never understand why you like to bawl out me name. I think RD and NH like the numbers and discussion. Me ah doh give ah FLYING F$%K, I will rather drink Gramazone, than be close to WSS.  Ah billion dollars is not enough for me to F$%K her.

#25 Jun 22, 2022 1:14 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Slice wrote:

Ah billion dollars is not enough for me to F$%K her.

Hold up there, Hoss. I want an open forum and nothing more.  Nobody said anything about getting paid for that!

#26 Jun 22, 2022 5:53 pm

Slice
Active

LORDEEEEE.

Board footer