You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 Jun 20, 2022 11:35 am

Dancer
Active

POLITICS in GREE

" Can the 3 'peat'  PM  be side railed ? " That is the Question .
' AS a lover of politics ....  (bad use of the word love ...lo )

I hope Slice  , I hope NH ,  I hope gripe ,   and all   "" Go to 'last lap' political meetings , this only happens every 4 years.     vote.

***  I wonder if anyone has the  (*****)  to call the results. (TS residents only )lmao.

#2 Jun 20, 2022 3:21 pm

Slice
Active

Re: POLITICS in GREE

This election is mystery to plenty folks. Most say the NNP is gone.  The question is by how many?  From what I am seeing it looks like an NDC blow out and Tiefing Keith is finally gone.

It seems all the sides are pretty dug in.  The big question is where the youths going?  It also seems the NDC got the Youth vote wrapped up, the big question is are they going to turn out and vote?  If they do this election is over.  Tiefing Keith is done.

#3 Jun 21, 2022 12:58 pm

Dancer
Active

Slice leave my girl alone..  Stick to politics .
I  want to give my  forecast of the coming elections .  I saw you could not make up your mind.     .... Talking about 'youths'
Do  some research and bring some  election  STATS .
% of population  that vote.
How many seats  .... up for grabs
Name of Opposition leader.
What is the main 'beef'
Did the PM do any thing that  could  hold onto power.
I just want to publish my score before Friday. lo.
15- 0   . Again ?

#4 Jun 23, 2022 7:41 am

Slice
Active

Are you FRIGGING Mad? If TIEFING KEITH win this way again, there will be an uprising in this Beautiful island.  Chances are your score could go the other way around.

My prediction, 13-2 in favor of NDC.

Grenadians are fedup with tiefing Keith.

Someone pointed out to me in Sundays rally for both parties, the NNP had a huge name artist, while the NDC had local folks.  The number of hits for NNP, was 1.5 and the numbers for the NDC was 4.8.  This may sound silly, but these hits are saying so damn much.

Board footer