You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 May 07, 2017 11:18 am

Dancer

MIDSOMER MURDERS .... England... lord !

When I work , I work . When I play , I play

Lately I have being enjoying some R+R .  I bounced up on this English TV Series MIDSOMER MURDERS . ( 1997...
I think I watched 5 years episodes in the last couple of weeks  ....Lawd! !

Homicide , blackmail, greed , betrayal , sleeping around .
that is just a taste of what goes on behind the well trimmed hedges of Midsomer County in this deliciously TV series.

NB.... I now see where Lily and the JA  ..... roots have sprouted.  hehehehe

#2 May 07, 2017 12:31 pm

Calypso

Re: MIDSOMER MURDERS .... England... lord !

Dancer wrote:

Lately I have being enjoying some R+R .  I bounced up on this English TV Series MIDSOMER MURDERS . ( 1997...

that is just a taste of what goes on behind the well trimmed hedges of Midsomer County in this deliciously TV series.

Lilly needs to live in the English countryside where she'd be preyed up on by murderers and sexual deviants. Perhaps this will put spice into her dreary life!

#3 May 08, 2017 8:11 am

Dancer

You are versatile JA.

#4 May 29, 2017 3:57 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees

Calypso wrote:
Dancer wrote:

Lilly needs to live in the English countryside where she'd be preyed up on by murderers and sexual deviants. Perhaps this will put spice into her dreary life!

Calypso you are a noisy Pestilence how you like  too much confusion, unnecessary noise and notice so, I doubt lily have you so to study the person maybe they watching TV now and studying their own business. I am telling you this in the nicest possible way Age coming in for you grow up see if you could grown old looking graceful, keep young and beautiful if you want to be loved.

#5 May 29, 2017 4:00 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees

Calypso you are a noisy Pestilence how you like confusion, unnecessary noise and notice so, I doubt lily have you so to study the person maybe they watching TV now and studying their own business. I am telling you this in the nicest possible way Age coming in for you grow up see if you could grown old looking graceful, keep young and beautiful if you want to be loved

#6 May 29, 2017 4:15 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees

Dancer wrote:

You are versatile JA.

Sorry Dancer but there is no comparison between this two stop comparing them, Lily must have been a typical Grenadian, who commune  and confirm and attended sunday mass with her village friends, calypso is a pestilence who should be blotted out from the memory of the earth calypso ought to make her living selling' Ganga, crack or cocaine if she won't change her strange childish attention seeking and latching on to others for the wrong reasons ways,  Calypso  hands are dirty  she need to wash her dirty hands with holy water and stop devil worshipping seems like  God maybe far from her, I dont know her  well but she keep referencing Lily all the time like she is obsessed with that poor woman using people name for friends and sympathy is wrong.

Board footer