You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Nov 23, 2016 10:35 am

Slice

JAMAICA GLEANER.

#2 Nov 25, 2016 8:54 am

Calypso

Re: JAMAICA GLEANER.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/busi … smart-city

Slice, thanks for the Gleaner. The article Kingston becoming more high tech grabs my attention. We are so industrialized now that it is hard for me to keep up. I have created so many accounts and passwords it is so hard to keep up. I am getting old and my mind is going and this is quite obvious. I haven't been to Kingston in ages but I'd like to see the island of Jamaica one last time before my eyes are closed. I hope I recognize it and most importantly can navigate my way around it.

#3 Nov 25, 2016 9:09 am

Slice

So what is keeping you from going back?

#4 Nov 25, 2016 10:37 am

Calypso

Slice wrote:

So what is keeping you from going back?

I have noticed that Grenadians are nationalistic in their views. Most love their country. I am Jamaican but home to me is where the heart is. I could not live in Jamaica. It doesn't have high culture or cuisine. In America I m ingle with so many different peoples and I love it. When I want to mingle with my own kind only, I vacation in the island. Sometimes I have that craving.

Board footer