You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Jun 07, 2017 12:00 am

Mt Rich Possi

Go Way Hillary Clinton even your own Democrats don't want to see you..

Ever since Hillary Clinton came out of the woods she blaming everyone for her loss... First she blame James Comey. then she blame the Russians, then she blame the RMC, then she blame Huma Abedin, then she blame  Anthony Weiner.... Lord have mercy it's just a matter of time before she start to blame her dogs for losing the Election...

Hillary Clinton look terrible she need to see a doctor...  Not only that but she change her name for STRONGER TO TOGETHER TO ONWARD TOGETHER...  She form  a group called Onward together to bring down Trump...

I better quit talking about her before she start to blame me for losing the Election.. As far as I am concern Hillary Clinton need to Haul her  ass back in the woods where she belong...

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Jun 07, 2017 7:35 am

New Historian

Re: Go Way Hillary Clinton even your own Democrats don't want to see you..

Leave Hillary alone ans start defending the Orange Baboon - he needs all your help. Tell us how he was right to pick a childish fight with the mayor of London, while the blood from the previous night's attack hadn't dried yet. Tell us how he was right to fire Comey, because Comey was getting too close to his Russian connections.

Tell us nuh?

#3 Jun 07, 2017 8:07 am

Slice

Re: Go Way Hillary Clinton even your own Democrats don't want to see you..

MRP, if anyone needs ah doctor is that crazy BAFOON called Donald Trump.  The man is ah Nut Case.  He will be impeached.

Board footer