You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Nov 25, 2016 2:49 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Rosie O'Donnell need to mind her own business

You know I am getting so sick and tired of Rosie O'Donnell....  This Fued between Rosie O'Donnell and Donald Trump would never end..  Rosie O'Donnell need to mind her own business and stay out of Donald Trump business...
Rosie O'Donnell need to spend time concentrating on her girlfriend and stop insulting Donald Trump son Baron Trump...

Who the hell that big fat ugly looking Tub Rosie O'Donnell think she is?  Insulting Donald Trump son Baron Trump by saying he is a retard... Rosie O'Donnell was wishing for crooked Hillary to win the Election so she could have a good laugh at Donald Trump...  But remember there is an old saying who laugh last always laugh best..

I am getting so sick and tired of this fued going on between Rosie O'Donnell and Donald Trump... But this fued is going too far when that fat tub Rosie O'Donnell start insulting Donald Trump Son...

Knowing the Donald he will fire back and insult that piece of Garbage Rosie O'Donnell... We all know the fued between Rosie O'Donnell and Donald Trump been going on for years...  If she want insult Donald Trump go ahead and do it but why bring his son in their drama and confusion...

I wish one day her girlfriend would ditch her fat looking ass for someone else.... Rosie O'Donnell is a big ugly disgrace to the human race....

Mt Rich Possi
rosie.jpg

#2 Nov 25, 2016 6:58 pm

Slice

Re: Rosie O'Donnell need to mind her own business

Why you want her girlfriend to dump her? you ent stand ah chance anyway,

Last edited by Slice (Nov 25, 2016 6:59 pm)

#3 Nov 25, 2016 8:20 pm

AC

Re: Rosie O'Donnell need to mind her own business

Garbage vs Garbage is fair exchange my friend

Board footer