You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#11 Jun 15, 2017 5:57 pm

Slice

Re: Chick says she is too smokin' hot to get a boyfriend...

OK i am different, I am going to take it.  Me ent taking away from RD, but I just prefer Amber.  RD woman just too damn skinny.

#12 Jun 16, 2017 6:02 pm

Vanni

Real Distwalker wrote:

http://tu9srvbirvvtmtqkaw1nlxmtbxnulwnv … _$/$/$/$/$

MSN News wrote:

Cherelle Neille is a single mother, working as a shop assistant and living in Manchester. And she says she’s too beautiful to get a boyfriend.

She sympathises with the rest of us, saying: "I feel as though plain Janes have it easier because men will actually get to know their personality as their looks are merely average. Whereas, for me, it's always the wrong attention, they never want to know me as a person. Plain girls end up with the long lasting relationships and I'm the one kissing all the frogs."

Where is Slice when there is a woman in need?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/what … ar-BBB1Wwf

Mmmmmh ... now how classy is this to complain about being too beautiful? Teamed with a provocative look and behaviour.

With a look actually pointing on her personality, she could indeed attract the right type of man.

It's not about being too beautiful - there isn't such a thing. It's about how you present yourself. And she does the contrary of what she claims to want. Like so many women and men nowadays. Isn't it a bit hypocritical?

Still, she can be happy: some people would love to have such a beautiful face, among others smile

#13 Jun 16, 2017 9:26 pm

houston

I kinda like the bald headed lady. She ain't too bad and she does have a rockin body.

#14 Jun 17, 2017 6:40 am

Slice

That is what ah say Agreed ah really think she has the best body,plus she is sexy.

Board footer