You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Nov 24, 2016 7:57 pm

Mt Rich Possi

I don't Trust Mitt Romney.... Donald Trump better watch his back....

You know if you go back in history and read the history books...  Perfect Example... Julius Ceasar was killed by members of his own party on the Ides of March...

Remember Mitt Romney try his best to bring Donald Trump down... Mitt Romney started the never Trump movement... Mitt Romney Bashed Donald Trump....Now Mitt Romney want to be secretary of State..  Donald Trump better be very careful with Mitt Romney... I don't trust him I think he is up to no good...

<center> romney.jpg </center>

#2 Nov 25, 2016 7:48 am

Slice

Re: I don't Trust Mitt Romney.... Donald Trump better watch his back....

In ah likkle bit they go start the fighting.  Trump enemy will be the Republican party.  They will see him as not ah true conservative.  Watch wha happen one year from now.

#3 Nov 25, 2016 8:28 pm

AC

He is not a true conservative, he is a con artist. he was a Democrat only a few years ago and contributed to Hillary senate run. Its even more ironic that he wants to be our Commander in Chief but will not receive the daily intel brief that people like me have depended on for the last 21 years "Cowards die many times before their death"

#4 Nov 26, 2016 7:51 am

Slice

Ent you suppose to not have opinion?  This man is ah goofball.  I cant figure out, what the American people did.  But say wha, he is our president.

#5 Nov 26, 2016 1:46 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Watch your mouth Slice... You talking about my president Trump.... I am starting to believe you just as hypocrite as GMW.... (LOL)... Don't tell GMW I told you this... But did you know that GMW went in the dark and vote for Trump.... 

Mt Rich Possi

#6 Nov 26, 2016 2:00 pm

Mademoiselle MI9

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

You know if you go back in history and read the history books...  Perfect Example... Julius Ceasar was killed by members of his own party on the Ides of March...

Remember Mitt Romney try his best to bring Donald Trump down... Mitt Romney started the never Trump movement... Mitt Romney Bashed Donald Trump....Now Mitt Romney want to be secretary of State..  Donald Trump better be very careful with Mitt Romney... I don't trust him I think he is up to no good...

<center> https://s21.postimg.org/y84ab9d8j/romney.jpg </center>

And how come you trust Trump, let Trump  go to the White House his hair will get white as silk cotton, whiter than it is, this man is a physcodellic  president, he will be dangerous since he can switch into any  beast to suit as they say in the book of revelation, so did you receive what post you will have in the Whitehouse yet, I don't know what you doing on social media, with the big job you have, leave social media for those no longer in your category nor
Those that mess.

Board footer