You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#11 Jun 30, 2017 12:36 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: TALKING ABOUT AH DILEMA. AH JUST CAN'T DECIDE.

Can I come and visit you in Gree when you get settled?

#12 Jun 30, 2017 12:37 pm

Slice
Active

Silkee wrote:

You answered your own question.What a nerve to be asked such a "favor". Bet he wouldnt do it if he was you.
Get a paper list A and B pros and cons of everything.....

Silkee, Silkee, did I not say, he was very good to me and not once him and I was vex with each other.  We argued ah hell of ah lot, but at the end of the day we appreciate what we all from different backgrounds brought to the table.  Yep he is my boss, but he can always ask for ah favor.

None ah allyu ent help me.  SHEET ah  still in the same place before ah posted.

#13 Jun 30, 2017 12:39 pm

Slice
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Can I come and visit you in Gree when you get settled?

Come on RD, all you have to do is show up at the air port and ask me to pick you up.

#14 Jun 30, 2017 12:44 pm

Silkee
Active

From what you write,it seems everything they do,you dont want to do.You have your own habits and likes.
Is that enough ? You will be sober,sitting at home......lol. Once you retire here,you can relax just the same and just visit.I think you are tired of that job and think the grass is greener on the other side. We get so use to routine and responsibility.Check in and out,be on time,etc.....thats work.....

#15 Jun 30, 2017 12:47 pm

Slice
Active

New Historian wrote:

Isn't it you who say you hate 90% about life in Grenada, or am I mixed up? Each to their own, but for me, moving back was the best move I ever made! Try and don't bring a left hand car, low resale value. Get a Japanese "deportee" - they're great!!

And tell your boss to go eff himself lol!!

Nope ah already have the vehicle I will be bringing.  I think it is ah bit too big, but it is paid off and ready to travel.  Ah love the Left hand drive.  That is how I am most comfortable.  You should see me show off, when me car rental company ask me to switch from right to left.  He even gave me ah discount, gosh ah was happy.  Ah was even speeding around corners.

I think it will cost me EC$400. to fill up, but say what I can travel around Grenada twice on one tank ah gas.

I am thinking about brining down  the Toyota Rav4, but ah just can't make me mind up.

#16 Jun 30, 2017 12:52 pm

Slice
Active

Silkee wrote:

From what you write,it seems everything they do,you dont want to do.You have your own habits and likes.
Is that enough ? You will be sober,sitting at home......lol. Once you retire here,you can relax just the same and just visit.I think you are tired of that job and think the grass is greener on the other side. We get so use to routine and responsibility.Check in and out,be on time,etc.....thats work.....

Silkee, all my life I have been working.  I started in Grenada, at the age of sixteen and not once did I not have a job.  There were times in America I had three jobs, with no days off.  Silkee I am tired and ready for the next chapter in me life.

I am very jealous of Expat and all me PADNAHS in Grenada.  I ent jumping ahead of meself, I might hate it, but ah go try it.

Wifee does tell me, me head is like rock stone, once ah make me mind up, there ent nothing anyone can do or say, that is going to make me change me mind.  Yep me mind is made up.

Board footer