You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#11 Nov 28, 2016 4:13 am

Vanni

Re: LONG LIVE EL COMMANDANTE! LONG LIVE CUBA!

As I mentioned in a different post:

Would there have been Fidel Castro if there wouldn't have been America?

So America is just great and Castro is just a scum?

Think again.

Once we humans turn ourselves toward more noble things than trying to conquer each other, there won't be the need for people to defend themselves - we'll understand the relationship and won't be finding satisfaction in glorifying one side and blaming and hating the other - and we'll be achieving wonderful things.

Last edited by Vanni (Nov 28, 2016 4:49 am)

#12 Nov 28, 2016 8:21 am

Slice

To most of the Caribbean, Fidel will be honored. The English speaking Caribbean have ah bunch to be thankful from Fidel.  They can not afford Health care and Fidel made it very affordable.  He gave it to them for free.  Then there is the fact that even some Caribbean leaders, go to Cuba for Health care.  During the Revo, Fidel trained ah bunch ah Grenadians doctors for free.  How do you explain that even some Americans are going to Cuba to train as doctors?  Ciba and Fidel are not as bad as some Americans make him out to be.

At this stage in my life, I do not embrace  all his political views, but  Fidel and the Cuban people did ah bunch ah good.  In the near future, Americans will be nominating someone with Fidel's point of view Free College tuition and Free Medical care for those who can't afford it.

#13 Nov 28, 2016 2:03 pm

gripe

What is also disgusting and hypocritical about RD's statements about the late Mr. Castro is that RD likes condemning the violence of extremists, yet his statements about Mr. Castro, even in his death, are filled with violent vulgarity! RD has consistently demonized Muslims for being violent yet he, as a Christian, is advocating such evil for the dead. That to me is not being human.

Last edited by gripe (Nov 28, 2016 2:04 pm)

#14 Nov 28, 2016 2:30 pm

Slice

Well, here is wha ah go say about that.  If RD always  believe that Fidel is ah wicked person, then so be it. Ah just doh believe in respect for the dead if you were not ah respected person when you were alive.  If you wicked when you alive, then say so when you dead.

Board footer