You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#21 Jul 08, 2017 9:47 pm

Re: "Brand Jamaica"

Calypso wrote:

The anus has feces which is packed with lethal bacteria. Homosexuals are known to have parasites in their body from coming in contact with the stool.

Calypso wrote:

The nations of the Caribbean are not a cosmopolitan  culture of peoples.

I thought were. I thought our region was referred to as a "melting pot".

Calypso wrote:

We would like our homosexuals to live normal lives and do not parade around like they do in America. We are very conservative on the topic. We should not judge people on their sexual preference. On the the other hand, we do not want Turkish baths where they go to have promiscuous sex, or' fisting clubs' where they go to put a fist up their buttocks. Humans are strange creatures with strange sexual appetites. We just want to keep it conservative without the drama.

In reference to all that other stuff, if you don't want to do it then simply refrain from the activity. As long as you are not infringing on someone else's rights then you should be able to do as you please.

Last edited by 0831666 (Jul 08, 2017 9:48 pm)

#22 Jul 09, 2017 9:59 am

Calypso
Active

0831666 wrote:
Calypso wrote:

The anus has feces which is packed with lethal bacteria. Homosexuals are known to have parasites in their body from coming in contact with the stool.

Calypso wrote:

Calypso wrote:

We would like our homosexuals to live normal lives and do not parade around like they do in America. We are very conservative on the topic. We should not judge people on their sexual preference. On the the other hand, we do not want Turkish baths where they go to have promiscuous sex, or' fisting clubs' where they go to put a fist up their buttocks. Humans are strange creatures with strange sexual appetites. We just want to keep it conservative without the drama.

In reference to all that other stuff, if you don't want to do it then simply refrain from the activity. As long as you are not infringing on someone else's rights then you should be able to do as you please.

No. I am not in agreement with you here. We are a conservative nations of peoples. Infringing on one's right is a totally different thing. Conducting you love life in private and not parading your sexuality for others to see is another thing. If I see two men having sex on the beach it is scandalous; a heterosexual couple too. Sexuality is a private matter and should not be paraded around the place.

#23 Jul 09, 2017 10:01 am

Calypso
Active

Calypso wrote:
0831666 wrote:
Calypso wrote:

Calypso wrote:

Calypso wrote:

No. I am not in agreement with you here. We are a conservative nations of peoples. Infringing on one's right is a totally different thing. Conducting you love life in private and not parading your sexuality for others to see is another thing. If I see two men having sex on the beach it is scandalous; a heterosexual couple too. Sexuality is a private matter and should not be paraded around the place.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Express_Yourse … 5020232/1/

The Caribbean peoples  would like men to kiss in private since it's same sex preference!

#24 Jul 09, 2017 1:48 pm

Calypso wrote:

Conducting you love life in private and not parading your sexuality for others to see is another thing. If I see two men having sex on the beach it is scandalous; a heterosexual couple too. Sexuality is a private matter and should not be paraded around the place.

Do you often see heterosexual couples having sex on the beach? What does having sex on the beach have to do with being homosexual? Are they more prone to beach sex?

#25 Jul 09, 2017 1:57 pm

New Historian
Active

A few years ago a "gay cruise ship" called in at Grenada, man from all the talk on the radio beforehand, you'd think we were being invaded by aliens! As usual, it was all overblown, the day passed off peacefully and without incident. Well, except for one. Two guys on the ship were on their balcony, getting kinda frisky. When they saw people watching them from the street, they got more frisky! Which got themselves hauled off the boat and arrested lol! Same thing would have happened if they were a hetero couple getting it on in public.

#26 Jul 09, 2017 2:22 pm

New Historian wrote:

A few years ago a "gay cruise ship" called in at Grenada, man from all the talk on the radio beforehand, you'd think we were being invaded by aliens! As usual, it was all overblown, the day passed off peacefully and without incident. Well, except for one. Two guys on the ship were on their balcony, getting kinda frisky. When they saw people watching them from the street, they got more frisky! Which got themselves hauled off the boat and arrested lol! Same thing would have happened if they were a hetero couple getting it on in public.

LOL I know about the incident. Doing a cursory search I found loads of articles saying the couple were accused of having gay sex but no details as to why they were accused. Then there was a similar incident in Dominica which did have details. It turns out this couple was actually having sex on the ship in view of the port. The way they include that it was an "unnatural connection" makes it seem as if, had it been a heterosexual couple, there would have been no problem.

#27 Jul 09, 2017 10:02 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Pssst, Calypso...  Heterosexuals are also known to come in contact with buttholes when they are making the beast with two backs.

I think you have messed that one up... Beast with 2 backs is missionary position. Originating in Othello.

I believe sodomy amongst heterosexuals is not that uncommon, and only the other day I was privy to a conversation where a friend of the speaker had apparently been left and then divorced because he wouldn't expand his wife's buttocks.

I am not pro Gay, certainly not pro Gay exhibitionism, but personally I think they are just an image of God that the pure and righteous can't come to terms with. They are what? something like 10% of the population. Which is about the same percentage as left handed people.. Maybe all left handed people are Gays? No wonder left handers are called sinister.

#28 Jul 09, 2017 10:21 pm

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:
Calypso wrote:
0831666 wrote:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Express_Yourse … 5020232/1/

The Caribbean peoples  would like men to kiss in private since it's same sex preference!

With the exception of your fecal matter being full of lethal bacteria inflammatory remark bacteria probably, but then there are bacteria in yoghurt, you are pretty much right on. I agree that sexual acts unless for a paying audience should be private. Exactly the same way the simulated sex we see at Carnival needs to be stopped. Back a day whining was a little titillation, and in the spirit of revelry. Nowadays it is many times leaving NOTHING to the imagination.

Board footer