You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Jul 21, 2017 7:27 am

Slice

THIS AREA, IS WHAT REALLY HAVE OUR PRESIDENT WORRIED.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ … id=DELLDHP

I however do not know if he could be indicted as a sitting president,  They say if you trace his financial dealing, they might be shocked of what  they might find.  They also say, that is the reason, our president did not reveal his taxes.

Last edited by Slice (Jul 21, 2017 9:04 am)

#2 Jul 21, 2017 8:57 am

Benedict

Re: THIS AREA, IS WHAT REALLY HAVE OUR PRESIDENT WORRIED.

That man is as crooked as a cock screw. I am wondering if the office of the president could go any lower.
What happen to MRP? He is not saying anything about his president these days?

#3 Jul 21, 2017 9:06 am

Slice

He chasing them young girl and dem tail.

What ah FRIGGING Disgrace to the presidency.

#4 Jul 21, 2017 10:30 pm

Expat

Slice wrote:

He chasing them young girl and dem tail.

What ah FRIGGING Disgrace to the presidency.

And the man had the front to coin the expression crooked Hillary.

#5 Jul 22, 2017 6:56 am

Slice

That kinda give you insight, of how SOME Americans tink.  It did not help, that Hillary was ah horrible candidate.  Remember that American vote by sound bites.  All the signs was there, that the Donald was ah crook.  How he goggling if he can pardon himself.

If I heard this correctly, they also said he can pardon the folks around him, even before they are charge with ah crime.  Way RD when ah need him?

#6 Jul 22, 2017 3:38 pm

gripe

Slice, you wrote: "I however do not know if he could be indicted as a sitting president,"

The answer is YES!. That conclusion is in the article found here: https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/22/u … E79ej57mRw

Here is part of the statement:

"The 56-page memo, locked in the National Archives for nearly two decades and obtained by The New York Times under the Freedom of Information Act, amounts to the most thorough government-commissioned analysis rejecting a generally held view that presidents are immune from prosecution while in office."

#7 Jul 23, 2017 7:23 am

Slice

BONJAY! WELL LORD HAVE MERCY.  I have got to see how this is playing out.  Hope this is real and not something made up.  If this is real, then Trump is in real trouble.

Board footer