You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Jul 31, 2017 3:36 pm

gripe
Active

Scara-MOOCH-HE!

The WH nightmare drama continues!

How could anyone with any sense of personal decency subject himself/herself to such public character flogging and humiliation? Ask Scara. But, they just MOOCH-HE! Yes, the same person who had grand plans to raise his foot high and boot everyone within what he perceived were his ambit. Now, he has been flung out the door, without even a hint of a ceremony!

Again, they just MOOCH-HE!

Please read: http://www.latimes.com/politics/washing … story.html

#2 Jul 31, 2017 7:30 pm

GMW
Active

Re: Scara-MOOCH-HE!

What a pity. He was the ideal sleaze ball for the job. A lot like his former boss.

#3 Jul 31, 2017 10:28 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I wonder how future historians will cover the Scaramucci era in America.

#4 Aug 01, 2017 4:56 am

gripe
Active

RD, the historians would not be incorrect if they devote only one or two short sentences to sum up the "Scaramucci era".  This is a likely review:

"Scara mooched like a lap dog, worse than a poodle, at times angry and vulgar! Then, in no time, like the passing of the wind, with the wave of a hand, not a wand, Scara was MOOCHED!"

I tried, RD. Give us your version.

#5 Aug 01, 2017 8:06 am

Slice
Active

Well ah few of us said, that he won't be there come November, he exited much sooner than we thought.  That was ah real quick one. The next one to go, will be General Kelly.  He would not take Trump Bullsheet.  He almost left his previous position after Comey got fired.

#6 Aug 01, 2017 9:00 am

Real Distwalker
Active

My version of how historians will remember the Scaramucci era.

"The what era?  What's a Scaramucci?"

#7 Aug 02, 2017 12:21 am

gripe
Active

You nailed it, RD! He was merely a whisper . . . GONE!

Board footer