You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Aug 07, 2017 8:00 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Slice, Expat, RD, GMW I love this Video Probably watched it 1000 times

#2 Aug 07, 2017 9:15 pm

Expat

Re: Slice, Expat, RD, GMW I love this Video Probably watched it 1000 times

You must have the highest pain threshold of anyone I know.  Lord, you could give birth to quads simultaneously.

#3 Aug 07, 2017 10:20 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Expat this is my most favorite video... I watch this video every week... If am I sad that Video make me happy... I suggest you start watching it and your life will change.

Mt Rich Possi

#4 Aug 07, 2017 10:39 pm

gripe

Thankfully your illness is not contagious!

#5 Aug 07, 2017 10:49 pm

Real Distwalker

It is a good video and I will tell you why.  When I was a kid I was always taught that, in America, anybody could grow up to be President of the United States. 

I think that video proves it.  Fucking anybody, no matter how unqualified, can grow up to be president.

#6 Aug 08, 2017 6:42 am

Slice

gripe wrote:

Thankfully your illness is not contagious!

But it is.  The only strange thing here is, he is ah Grenadian living in Canada.  Allyu sometime doh understand that all ah Trump supporters, wants him to take America back.  We must never forget that 8% of black Americans voted for Trump and somewhere in the neighbor hood of 33 % Latinos voted Trump.

#7 Aug 08, 2017 6:44 am

Slice

Real Distwalker wrote:

It is a good video and I will tell you why.  When I was a kid I was always taught that, in America, anybody could grow up to be President of the United States. 

I think that video proves it.  Fucking anybody, no matter how unqualified, can grow up to be president.

I am very cautious about replying to you,  your reply could also mean Obama.

#8 Aug 08, 2017 9:12 am

Real Distwalker

In this case, I was definitely talking about Trump.

#9 Aug 08, 2017 10:25 am

Slice

OK, I got you. You wanna bet if Trump runs for reelection Pence, won't be on the ticket?  I never thought I would see the day when America leader is the joke of the world.  Not America, because the world is still in love with her, only her leader.

#10 Aug 08, 2017 6:09 pm

Expat

I doubt MRP will be so happy when the Canadians follow America and many other countries into a blood Bath in Korea. I trust he hasn't got children of service age.

Board footer