You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#21 Aug 07, 2017 10:15 am

Real Distwalker

Re: I AM HOPING IN THE COMING MONTHS, I COULD RETIRE.

Ah, I thought you were going full time.

Right.  Don't give a man a fish, teach him how to fish.

#22 Aug 09, 2017 7:21 pm

Expat

Slice wrote:

Remember I will not be leaving there.  I will spend my time between America and Grenada.  every winter ah gone.  America spoil me, I ent ready to let go just yet.

Here is me problem, I am not prepared to give Grown men and women ah hand out.  Rather than giving them ah dasheen, I will teach them how to grow dasheen.

This is why if all goes well I am not sure what I am going to do.   My plan is to do some kinda Community Service. Maybe working with children or old folks.  Ah just doh know.

I hope you are organising a house sitter..... otherwise your house could walk. I might know someone if you do.

#23 Aug 10, 2017 7:46 am

Slice

Expat, you are trying to make me make en enemy of me cousin.  He did all my renovations and he is there almost daily.  I suggested a company to look after things when we are not there, I almost lost my dear cousin.  He went nuts saying anything they can do, he can also do for free.

#24 Aug 10, 2017 4:57 pm

Expat

Slice wrote:

Expat, you are trying to make me make en enemy of me cousin.  He did all my renovations and he is there almost daily.  I suggested a company to look after things when we are not there, I almost lost my dear cousin.  He went nuts saying anything they can do, he can also do for free.

The short and simple answer was..... It's fine I have someone.... just looking out for you. If he is close then fine, but if not, then a lot can happen in a night. Visiting every other week will not deter thieves, or save a house from flooding when a pipe bursts.

#25 Aug 11, 2017 7:18 am

Slice

Got you and if needed I have your number, and I will call.

Thanks man.

Board footer