You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Aug 09, 2017 7:19 pm

Expat
Active

Thank God for Trump

It has been so boring not having a Nuclear War to worry about.

All that's changed..... Thanks to the "Peoples choice".

MRP you must really be commending yourself for choosing such a capable contender.

And then there are those that say rather Trump, than Hillary..... yeah right.

#2 Aug 10, 2017 12:44 pm

Vanni
Active

Re: Thank God for Trump

"rather Trump than Hillary"

I wouldn't know which one to take to bang on the other one tongue

This said, whoever regrets it wasn't Hillary, has only left to guess. But some think that we've avoided worse than Trump in matter of nukes & others. Whoever still believes the media made-up Russian lie, and whoever ignores some serious suspicions - or actually some revelations of not-so-nice behaviours of Lady Clinton, probably is in denial.

We are determining in matter of difference. Yes we are not being offered the best. Yet. But we sometimes put up with mediocrity. And support it toward ourselves. And should we ever be offered the best: are we ready to welcome it, or will we be too scared that it may be too good to be true? And mess up opportunities?

What we need? Some people devoted to the highest good of all. And this is not the primary quality & aim of politics. Yet. Unless the principle of politics disappears to give way to a philosophical movement. In any case: something's/someone's got to change. Because I am certain that we're going to make it as a humanity, so it involves some radical fundamental changes for the better, of which some don't even dare to dream.

Last edited by Vanni (Aug 10, 2017 1:02 pm)

#3 Aug 12, 2017 10:10 am

Mt Rich Possi
Active

America feel safe with Trump as the President... Remember God chose Donald Trump to save the world from major disaster... It's in the book of Revelations....No one will mess with America as long as Trump is the President.. Now with all this problems going on in North Korea you don't hear to much about the Russian getting involve in the 2016 Election these days...

As I said before Trump will win again in 2020 and Pence will be the next President in 2024.....

Mt Rich possi

#4 Aug 12, 2017 7:39 pm

Expat
Active

We just have to hope that American treaty holder are still there, American Islands are still there, and hundreds of thousands of South/North Koreans are still there.

With just about any other leader Trumps bombast might win the day, but Kim thingy un or what ever his name is is a psycho, he could order a strike any time.... Having watched some insight into NK life style these people are totally isolated and brainwashed... even more so than the Japanese pre WW2. They will unquestioningly go to war if they are told to do so.

SK will be a bomb site worse than Nagasaki/Hiroshimai even using conventional weapons.

And you thing America is safe?  Hundreds of thousands of troops would be called into action. Simply because an arsehole doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut.

#5 Aug 13, 2017 10:38 am

Vanni
Active

Nah Mt Rich, whether God chosen or not - which would put each former President also as God-chosen, no? I am ready to bet that President Trump won't be re-elected - maybe he won't even hold his full present assignment.

However, he may be an ill to beat another one.

We are blissfully ignorant of the extent and implications of the stakes. What is truly going on is beyond appearances. It's claimed to be monumental. We are right now in the middle of a very muddy and very tricky situation - truly, some think a universal battle between darkness and light.

We have to accept our present ignorance and stick to what is the most determining thing to do right now: to do our best to turn ourselves toward and stay firmly anchored in what is light, love and sacred.

The bigger view, the realisation and the sighs of relief are for later.

Last edited by Vanni (Aug 13, 2017 10:39 am)

#6 Aug 13, 2017 2:44 pm

gripe
Active

MRP, it is sad that you so publicly disgrace yourself.

#7 Aug 13, 2017 9:19 pm

houston
Active

Mt Rich stirs the pot with both hands. I'm sure he has a good laugh once his belly is full.

#8 Aug 13, 2017 10:14 pm

New Historian
Active

houston wrote:

Mt Rich stirs the pot with both hands. I'm sure he has a good laugh once his belly is full.

I hope that is the case; I hope one man could not possess such an amount of ignorance.

#9 Aug 14, 2017 7:12 am

Slice
Active

Maybe I am wrong here, but I do not think, the CIA and those folks are going to give Trump the Secret codes.  Maybe Pence has it, but not Trump.  I do not even think they are giving him sensitive information, but Pence is getting it.

#10 Aug 14, 2017 6:08 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Slice wrote:

Maybe I am wrong here, but I do not think, the CIA and those folks are going to give Trump the Secret codes.  Maybe Pence has it, but not Trump.  I do not even think they are giving him sensitive information, but Pence is getting it.

==================================================================

Slice I said before and I am going to say it again... I DON'T TRUST MIKE PENCE....You going to live to say I told you so...

Mt Rich Possi

Board footer