You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Aug 16, 2017 11:15 am

Slice
Active

HIS OBSESION IS BECAUSE HE IS BLACK?

#2 Aug 17, 2017 6:51 am

Calypso
Active

Re: HIS OBSESION IS BECAUSE HE IS BLACK?

I wonder why this editorial was ignored by many people on Talkshop? RD, the Republican would have ignored it because he did not think Obama made any contribution to American society. He also has a thing against black men. Yes, I am siding with the views in the editorial. Mr. Trump hated Obama because he is our first American  with African blood. (He's biracial not black like we both). He carried the Presidency with class. Trump wants to shatter that image. Why because he's the typical insecure white male who thinks that black men are only good for one thing: pleasuring their wives for a lump- sum! I am not being vulgar for I have seen it all the time. A black man who does a good job is too darn good to be true. Trump has a obsession with Vladimir Putin as well. Why? Mr. Putin reinforces the white ideals. Mr. Obama is not indebted to the black communities. We  have to do the fighting ourselves. What has Mr. Trump done for the deteriorating black communities lately? I love the fact that he does not give out welfare and that he makes education more accessible. Some minorities will take advantage of that. Many will not because poverty is a state of mind; it's not what's in your pocket. Believe it or not Trump is poor because he is ignorant. He remains blind amid his wealth!

#3 Aug 17, 2017 7:15 am

Slice
Active

You been ah member of Talkshop for awhile, and as you know the shop is like ah Bad woman, very moody or maybe ah should say like ah Drug addict.

Folks have been saying this for awhile,  Trump got major issues with Obama.

I think Trump might have reason to be jealous.  Obama made one tweet about Charlottesville and look what happen.  Folks are becoming obsessed with Obama.  That man is extremely popular.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/08/b … 20120.html

#4 Aug 17, 2017 7:42 am

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:

You been ah member of Talkshop for awhile, and as you know the shop is like ah Bad woman, very moody or maybe ah should say like ah Drug addict.

I think Trump might have reason to be jealous.  Obama made one tweet about Charlottesville and look what happen.  Folks are becoming obsessed with Obama.  That man is extremely popular.

Mr. Obama represents human dignity at its highest level.

#5 Aug 17, 2017 2:31 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

45 is a child in an old body. Maybe he is already in his second childhood?

Board footer