You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Aug 20, 2017 1:17 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

I am getting sick and tired of John McCain...

I am getting sick and tired of John McCain... I think deep inside John McCain is Jealous of Donald Trump... twice he ran for President and he lost... For all you Trump bashers let me make thIS clear to you... Despite all the foolishness that went on last week Trump never lost none of his supporters...If the access Hollywood tapes did not bring down Donald Trump nothing will...

As a Trump supporter if all you don't like me it's too bad nothing those fools on CNN and that Grenada CNN Brian Steele say could change my mind or the millions of Trump supporters out there... And that goes for you too Expat and my wife and son  I could care less what all you think of me or the names you call me...

I agree with Trump... He is right both sides have to be blames... two wrongs can't make a right...So those fools on CNN especially Don Lemon could kiss my Trump loving ass... Again let me rub it in for you Expat...

ALL YOU TRUMP BASHERS ARE UPSET BECAUSE CROOKED HILLARY LOST THE ELECTION...  GET OVER IT ALREADY I HOPE SHE BRING HER ASS BACK IN THE WOODS AND STAY THERE.. SHE BELONG IN THE WILDS ANYWAY....

Mt Rich Possi

Board footer