You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Aug 25, 2017 10:00 am

Dancer
Active

Ladies ... ' BEHAVE '

From... Readers Digest ..... 16 hrs ago.

Sexual myths  are made to be debunked. For example ,
Sex does not necessarily get less satisfying as you get older ,
Modern Americans are not  nearly as promiscuous as their predecessors
And the best time of the day to make love isn't at night.

AND according to a new study a major  myth  about gender based sexual stereotypes , just got turned on its head.

Researched conducted by Voucher Codes Pro found  59 % of women have a desire for more sex than their partner .

Traditionally ,  men  depicted as a 'tuxedoed - wolf' and having an uncurbed  sexual desire for women  SEEN in pop culture .

NOT the case

Just 41% of men expressed a want for more sex in a relationship..

(((( why are we men being attacked right, left and center by 'fake news' WHY ?

Slam , blam , thank you sir .
Men must make a stand.

#2 Aug 25, 2017 10:51 am

Calypso
Active

Re: Ladies ... ' BEHAVE '

As my friend said, " America is nothing but a co@k and pus$y culture!" Do you know how hard it is to find a decent and moral person in the US? Forget about the bloody myths. Both genders must take a stand and get to know one another before they take their clothes off.

#3 Aug 25, 2017 1:25 pm

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:

As my friend said, " America is nothing but a co@k and pus$y culture!" Do you know how hard it is to find a decent and moral person in the US? Forget about the bloody myths. Both genders must take a stand and get to know one another before they take their clothes off.

Best to take the clothes off before taking a stand, they could get quite mucky otherwise....;)

Bodoooooom.... right down to the gutter..... wink

#4 Aug 25, 2017 2:00 pm

Slice
Active

Calypso wrote:

I ent tell untruth, if there is one thing I fell in love with America  is the women sexuality.  If the women are too Pushy, I kinda stay away, but if they are underneath and making their desires known,  I am with them.  Honestly ah love American women.  They will tell you want is on their minds.  The other kind of women I am dearly in love with are Trinis, they are close to American and doh mind telling what they want to do with you.

#5 Aug 26, 2017 10:44 am

Dancer
Active

Calypso wrote:

One must not be extreme .... mother Teresa ?

Board footer