You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Dec 05, 2016 1:28 am

Corporal Naught

Why Haven't The NDC Called For Thief Mitchell Resignation ...

... after the crushing constitutional defeat?

Anybody?

Talk to me!

#2 Dec 05, 2016 8:14 am

Slice

Re: Why Haven't The NDC Called For Thief Mitchell Resignation ...

Corporal Naught wrote:

... after the crushing constitutional defeat?

Anybody?

Talk to me!

So this defeat is rather puzzling.  On City Sound, that Jackass, who host Hard Talk was calling Grenadians who voted against NNP, stupid.  The day after the vote, he had ah different spin on it.  I called the station, and ask why he called Grenadians dotish?  I also called him the Spin Master, he hang up the phone.  He said I am on the wrong station.

CN, this vote have me spinning me head.  Ah just doh know how to take this vote.  To be totally honest, I love all the referendum, ah like everyone of them, and if I was in Grenada, ah would vote for everyone of them. I think the way it was presented, was wrong.  I called the Radio station another day, and I ask Peter Humphrey, why was this Referendum political?  He said it is Political.  I shook me head and could believer what he said.  To me this should not of been political, this was going to effect every Grenadian and should not of been political.  Again I am in favor of everyone of them; however, I don't want to see the politics involved in it. Ah hope this comes up again, in the future.  Could this vote could of been ah referendum on TIEFING KEETH?  Gosh ah just doh know.

#3 Dec 12, 2016 1:40 pm

Observer

Grenadians are not chupid as the handful of elitist lawyers believe. And yes, time for thief mitchell to go but I believe Grenadians  waiting on time to gran them the wish....the sun don't shine forever.

Francis Alexis and the rest should all be ashamed of themselves. They should ask those pirates to foot the financial cost of the shenanigans/farce.

#4 Dec 13, 2016 8:25 am

Slice

But they say, he was not paid.  Obbie great to see.  Ah really enjoying this New Talkshop, ah hope you are doing the same.  Listen leh me agree with you and this Elite issue.  The more ah listen to NNP radios in Grenada, the more ah come to realize, not ah thing has change in Grenada, as far as different segment of the population.  That Dotish ASSHOLE, who host ah program on City Sound, his name is Sheldon and the program is called Hard talk, without realizing it, he always think Grenadians that is the Hard working Grenadians are just simple stupid.  He talks down at Grenadians and they love him.  Try calling him as ah NDC supporter or  try critizing him.  He will quickly hang up the phone and say, wrong program.

How on earth can SOME Grenadians can be so damn dotish  ah just doh understand it.

Ah hope, we ent reading this No vote as ah sign of weakness for TIEFING KEETH.  Ah doh know how to  read this No vote.

#5 Dec 15, 2016 4:23 pm

Observer

To truly understand GND you can't lose any connection on issues otherwise you will have to be on the ground for a few months to catch up.

What Grenadians who are living the US is running away from is what Grenadians in GND are running towards...you can't break into that way of thinking without being seen as a hypocrite..

Most of the Grenadians who are in a position to be objective on many issues are politically bought, as a result, every and anyone is easily seen as singing for their supper.

Thief Mitchell corrupted every institution by victimization or by political purchase.

Without saying this there are many Grenadians who can see through the BS....

But for one of the English speaking islands which live through a revolution the people have lost the political will. All that is left of the political will are memories. All the serious issues are never addressed as most folks seems to consumed by melee and chupidness

As for the forum, I love the revamp but as someone who wants to be able see all posts, I think there are too many sub categories. Moving from category to category in search of an interesting topic seems monotonous.....

#6 Dec 16, 2016 8:05 am

Slice

Doh know if you listen to Hard talk, ah BULLSHEET talk show on one of them NNP stations.  Ah think these guys forget that they been in power for 12 years, before DOTISH NDC came into power, they keep talking about the five years NDC was in power.  It would of taken 15 years to fix what they destroyed in the 12 years they were in power.

I just think it is time to move on.  How can they be that focus on 5 years of NDC and not the 12 years they were in power?

I think it was time for a change in the shop.  This is much easier and ah kinda love it.  Maybe we should have the New owners change something, doh know just yet.  I think however, Talkshop has now moved to the 50th century.

#7 Dec 16, 2016 7:51 pm

Tagwa

Hey guys long time..

Again from afar. while this was blow and a predictable one..

First of all lemme congratulate CN on one of the best pieces I saw written on the attempted steal of a Constitution by the Caribbean lawyer class, the NNP and their local allies.

I think the opposition NDC clearly made a boboo by not calling for a plain out NO vote and instead saying this Vote your conscience foolishness. The funny thing is that they did all the good work pointing out more than any other organization what was wrong.

So in terms of machinery mobilization ect. the opposition the KCM's NNP may have gained an advantage, but they let them off the hook by not calling for straight NO vote early.

As for CRACK I kinda feel bad for the individuals. They put in a lot of work, with little support at times. But it was wrong work from day one. Too many shot cuts, too much politicizing of the issues, too much CCJ or bust, too much cowardice, too much high handedness. to say that people as Branch, Ruggles and Francis dont have Grenada's interest at heart..I found a little harsh. They effed up but, we all do at times.

As an aside..I don't know why Grenadians who have a bit of education think they better than the rest so. In this process I have heard the use of the phrase " the common man and the ordinary people" more than anywhere else on this earth.

STOP that Shyte...we are one people...even under the present constitution.

#8 Dec 18, 2016 10:27 am

Slice

"As an aside..I don't know why Grenadians who have a bit of education think they better than the rest so. In this process I have heard the use of the phrase " the common man and the ordinary people" more than anywhere else on this earth."

This si so common in our Grenadian community, ah just doh know how to explain.  I once met ah Grenadian going to scholl in Morgan State college,every time Thanksgiving ah use to invite him to me home and in the summer, ah use to invite him to everything that was Grenadian.

One of those days he met Dr Lawton Pierre.  Well papaoh, from the time he met the good doctor, he say to hell with me, and started calling the good doctor.  To make ah long story short, that was the worst mistake he made.  He was never invited to anything given by we Grenadians again.

Well ah tink you know, CN is the master of words. Between he and the Frenchman, ah doh know which is the best.  They are all very good, but ah giving CN credit for the knowledge he have about Grenada.  The man know his stuff about Grenadian.

Board footer