You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#11 Aug 30, 2017 5:58 pm

Calypso
Active

Re: The REAL REVO ------------- I forgot to mention

Real Distwalker wrote:

I did not.  I said neither of those things.  You have me confused with someone else.  It turns out that I am not a liar, you are just full of shit.

I can't be full of shit. I have a bowel moment everyday.  Yes You did say that! You did not like Donald Trump but you voted for him anyway. You are a hypocrite or you might be the one full of shit!

Last edited by Calypso (Aug 30, 2017 5:59 pm)

#12 Aug 30, 2017 6:23 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

That is a lie and there are plenty on here who know it is.  Slice: Did I or did I not vote for Trump.

#13 Aug 30, 2017 6:36 pm

Calypso
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

That is a lie and there are plenty on here who know it is.  Slice: Did I or did I not vote for Trump.

You complimented him in a strand saying that you were satisfied with what he had done so far. {rounding up the illegal Mexicans and sending them back} I was going through the strands to find it. I will keep on looking!

#14 Aug 30, 2017 7:25 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

You keep looking.  I did not vote for him and I didn't not praise rounding up illegals.  You are delusional.

#15 Aug 30, 2017 11:18 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

I did not.  I said neither of those things.  You have me confused with someone else.  It turns out that I am not a liar, you are just full of shit.

Yeah, I recall RD spent a lot of time NOT liking Trump, and saying wouldn't vote for him, or Hillary. Obviously I think he should have swallowed some dry spittle and voted for Hillary.... at least she knew how the circus operates.

#16 Aug 30, 2017 11:31 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

That's correct.  I didn't vote for either one of them.  I voted for the Libertarian Party candidate.   Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are two of the worst people in politics.

As for illegal immigration.  My position on it is that it is illegal.  Beyond that, I don't have a strong opinion.  I certainly don't have a problem with immigrants from this hemisphere.  I confess that I am wary of large waves of Muslim immigration no matter their race.  That religion isn't right.

#17 Aug 31, 2017 7:10 am

Slice
Active

Expat wrote:
Real Distwalker wrote:

Yeah, I recall RD spent a lot of time NOT liking Trump, and saying wouldn't vote for him, or Hillary. Obviously I think he should have swallowed some dry spittle and voted for Hillary.... at least she knew how the circus operates.

Well the honest truth about RD voting  for Trump, was pulled outa Kaiso ASS.  I have no idea way she got that from. I had a personal conversation with RD, right after the election, and his remarks about Trump had me stunned.  There is something he said about Obama, that made me know for sure he HATES Trump.

I would not reveal that conversation, but trust me RD, did not vote for Trump.

#18 Aug 31, 2017 7:12 am

Slice
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Man I would bet  me and me family life, that you almost defiantly  did not vote Trump.

Kaiso full ah SHEET.

Last edited by Slice (Aug 31, 2017 9:18 am)

#19 Aug 31, 2017 7:18 am

Slice
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

That's correct.  I didn't vote for either one of them.  I voted for the Libertarian Party candidate.   Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are two of the worst people in politics.

As for illegal immigration.  My position on it is that it is illegal.  Beyond that, I don't have a strong opinion.  I certainly don't have a problem with immigrants from this hemisphere.  I confess that I am wary of large waves of Muslim immigration no matter their race.  That religion isn't right.

I think Kaiso missed our conversation, when we were talking about Work ethics of Immigrants verses Americans.  You did not have an opinion on the Illegal stuff, but you certainly had nice things to say about their Work ethics and also the cost to get work done.  In one of your post your reference a friend of yours that hires Immigrants, and how happy he is with them..

Board footer