You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Sep 04, 2017 5:22 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

An advice for married men who have a little something on the side...

Here is An advice for married men who have a little something on the side... Please be careful...There something out there worse than Ebola that can ruin a marriage real fast...

Brother if you have a little something on the side be careful with the cell phone... The cell phone can cause lots of problems... Before time you could argue with you wife by saying you wasn't there (or like Shaggy would say IT WASN'T ME)...Not in this day and age the Cell phone towers know where you are and how long you been there...

If you have a date with something on the side make sure the woman leave the cell phone at home... If a woman know you married and she want to create problems in your marriage all she have to do is take a picture of you in a hotel room... Lots of women or mistress are using that as a tool to breakup a marriage.

Now only that but a wife can setup a woman with a cell phone to see how faithful here husband is... Cell phones can broadcast live video where a cheating husband wife can see everything that going on live...

So if you have a little something on the side make sure and don't text any messages... If you going on a date make sure and tell the woman to leave her cell phone at home in words not in a text...

Because of the cell phone the divorce rate went up....

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Sep 04, 2017 6:01 pm

Expat
Active

Re: An advice for married men who have a little something on the side...

How about keeping your pants on except when you are with your wife.... it's so much simpler..... and also is what you swore on oath to do when you got married.

#3 Sep 04, 2017 7:35 pm

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:

How about keeping your pants on except when you are with your wife.... it's so much simpler..... and also is what you swore on oath to do when you got married.

He is hyper-sexed and he can't help it.

#4 Sep 04, 2017 8:38 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Calypso wrote:
Expat wrote:

He is hyper-sexed and he can't help it.

=====================================================================

Now..Now..Now Calypso I just came back on talkshop and you already provoking me... I was only giving an advice for the men who have a little something on the side... The cell phone making lawyers rich because they have the evidence when a wife take her husband to court...

Mt Rich Possi

Board footer