You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Sep 04, 2017 1:15 pm

Calypso
Active

Saw Palmetto to proomote Prostate Health

Saw Palmetto helps naturally promote prostate health by alleviating lower urinary tract symptoms. ... In a recent study, scientists found that a saw palmetto extract could alleviate the lower urinary tract symptoms from benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), also known as an enlarged prostate

http://sfrc.ufl.edu/extension/4h/plants … index.html

Last edited by Calypso (Sep 04, 2017 1:17 pm)

#2 Sep 04, 2017 6:08 pm

Expat
Active

Re: Saw Palmetto to proomote Prostate Health

That time of life eh.... ;

Unfortunately the key word is help.

My step Father is up around 10 times a night, and neither herbal or medicinal preparations seem to help.

#3 Sep 04, 2017 7:33 pm

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:

My step Father is up around 10 times a night, and neither herbal or medicinal preparations seem to help.

That is not a good sign. Please have his prostate checked out! Years ago, my dad returned from Florida. My sister, who is a reputable nurse noticed that he was urinating a lot more than usual. She recognized it as a sign of Prostate cancer. She had it checked out and sure it was. He got the best surgeon to operate and the cancer hadn't spread.

#4 Sep 04, 2017 8:39 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

One of the best cure for Prostate health is to ejaculate on a regular basis by yourself , your spouse or your mistress... That help the Prostate 100%... One thing I am sure off... Slice have no problems with his Prostate....

Mt Rich possi

Last edited by Mt Rich Possi (Sep 04, 2017 8:41 pm)

#5 Sep 04, 2017 10:36 pm

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:
Expat wrote:

That is not a good sign. Please have his prostate checked out! Years ago, my dad returned from Florida. My sister, who is a reputable nurse noticed that he was urinating a lot more than usual. She recognized it as a sign of Prostate cancer. She had it checked out and sure it was. He got the best surgeon to operate and the cancer hadn't spread.

The man is 95, and up until very recently has been in pretty good shape, but this last phone call had him telling me he thought he was fading.... which ain't a good sign. It may have been just being tired from getting up so often, but I think we know that once the mind gives up the body soon follows.

Board footer