You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Sep 04, 2017 4:06 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Hi Calypso...

Hi Calypso:

How is it going... I been busy lately so not much time to post on here... But Winter is around the corner so you going to see lots of postings from me...

Anyway be safe for Labour day and have a wonderful Labor day Holiday...

Mt Rich Possi

Offline

#2 Sep 04, 2017 4:18 pm

Calypso
Active

Re: Hi Calypso...

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Hi Calypso:

How is it going... I been busy lately so not much time to post on here... But Winter is around the corner so you going to see lots of postings from me...

Anyway be safe for Labour day and have a wonderful Labor day Holiday...

Mt Rich Possi




Hello daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarling. I mussed you but not your vulgarity and slack talk about women. How is wifey and kiddies?

Let me see you come back strong.

Offline

#3 Sep 04, 2017 5:13 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Re: Hi Calypso...

Calypso wrote:
Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Hi Calypso:

How is it going... I been busy lately so not much time to post on here... But Winter is around the corner so you going to see lots of postings from me...

Anyway be safe for Labour day and have a wonderful Labor day Holiday...

Mt Rich Possi




Hello daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarling. I mussed you but not your vulgarity and slack talk about women. How is wifey and kiddies?

Let me see you come back strong.

========================================================================

Calypso I don't get to spend much time Wifey these days... Wifey is real busy taking care of her 89 year old mother... As for kiddies they all grown up moved out and have their own family to worry about... Didn't do much this summer and the summer went real fast the leaves already start dropping off the trees..

Mt Rich Possi

Offline

#4 Sep 04, 2017 7:23 pm

gripe
Active

Re: Hi Calypso...

Your wife is doing the honorable thing taking care of her mom! Family bonds are important and caring for family should be automatic. But, sadly, that don't always happen. So, when it happens, as with your wife taking care of her mom, that must be applauded! You can lay to the side for the moment, MRP.

Offline

#5 Sep 04, 2017 7:29 pm

Calypso
Active

Re: Hi Calypso...

gripe wrote:

Your wife is doing the honorable thing taking care of her mom! Family bonds are important and caring for family should be automatic. But, sadly, that don't always happen. So, when it happens, as with your wife taking care of her mom, that must be applauded! You can lay to the side for the moment, MRP.





.......Your wife is doing the honorable thing taking care of her mom!......... Yes, you do get the picture that he is upset with his wife for taking care of "old" mom and not spending time with him. Wait until he get old and is pissing on himself. Then he'll want someone to do right by him. But that is MRO. the hedonist at his peek!

Offline

#6 Sep 04, 2017 7:54 pm

gripe
Active

Re: Hi Calypso...

Actually, I got the impression that MRP is proud of his wife taking care of her mom. So, Calypso, MRP may have to clear things up for us since you got the opposite impression.

Offline

#7 Sep 04, 2017 8:35 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Re: Hi Calypso...

gripe wrote:

Actually, I got the impression that MRP is proud of his wife taking care of her mom. So, Calypso, MRP may have to clear things up for us since you got the opposite impression.

You got that right Gripe... I am very proud of the way my mother in law kids including my wife taking good care of her...All her kids call daily to find out how she is doing and every morning my wife make sure she take excellent care of her mother before she leave for work..

I hope when I get old and grey my kids and Grandkids going to be around to wipe the snort off my nose and clean my old bamsee if needed...

Mt Rich Possi

Offline

#8 Sep 04, 2017 10:43 pm

Expat
Active

Re: Hi Calypso...

Mt Rich Possi wrote:
gripe wrote:

Actually, I got the impression that MRP is proud of his wife taking care of her mom. So, Calypso, MRP may have to clear things up for us since you got the opposite impression.

You got that right Gripe... I am very proud of the way my mother in law kids including my wife taking good care of her...All her kids call daily to find out how she is doing and every morning my wife make sure she take excellent care of her mother before she leave for work..

I hope when I get old and grey my kids and Grandkids going to be around to wipe the snort off my nose and clean my old bamsee if needed...

Mt Rich Possi


I guess it will depend on whether they think you betrayed their Grandmother, in which case they may well leave you to "the other woman" to take of you.

At which point you may well be fried in your own fat....

When the fan is on the highest speed the sheite does travel far.

Offline

#9 Sep 04, 2017 11:33 pm

Calypso
Active

Re: Hi Calypso...

Expat wrote:
Mt Rich Possi wrote:
gripe wrote:

Actually, I got the impression that MRP is proud of his wife taking care of her mom. So, Calypso, MRP may have to clear things up for us since you got the opposite impression.

You got that right Gripe... I am very proud of the way my mother in law kids including my wife taking good care of her...All her kids call daily to find out how she is doing and every morning my wife make sure she take excellent care of her mother before she leave for work..

I hope when I get old and grey my kids and Grandkids going to be around to wipe the snort off my nose and clean my old bamsee if needed...

Mt Rich Possi


I guess it will depend on whether they think you betrayed their Grandmother, in which case they may well leave you to "the other woman" to take of you.

At which point you may well be fried in your own fat....

When the fan is on the highest speed the sheite does travel far.

And you and I well know that the other woman will not take take of him because his dong can no longer stand up and he has no money or excitement to offer!

Offline

#10 Sep 05, 2017 6:32 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Re: Hi Calypso...

Calypso wrote:
Expat wrote:
Mt Rich Possi wrote:

You got that right Gripe... I am very proud of the way my mother in law kids including my wife taking good care of her...All her kids call daily to find out how she is doing and every morning my wife make sure she take excellent care of her mother before she leave for work..

I hope when I get old and grey my kids and Grandkids going to be around to wipe the snort off my nose and clean my old bamsee if needed...

Mt Rich Possi


I guess it will depend on whether they think you betrayed their Grandmother, in which case they may well leave you to "the other woman" to take of you.

At which point you may well be fried in your own fat....

When the fan is on the highest speed the sheite does travel far.

And you and I well know that the other woman will not take take of him because his dong can no longer stand up and he has no money or excitement to offer!

===================================================================

Calypso I am deeply offended by your upper remarks.....Tears came to my eyes after reading it...

Mt Rich Possi

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB