You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Sep 07, 2017 6:25 pm

gripe
Active

85-Year-Old Bodybuilder!

My take: the gentleman needs to end it because his veins are exposed in some of his routines. That may be dangerous. Here: http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/peoplean … spartandhp

#2 Sep 08, 2017 6:52 am

Slice
Active

Re: 85-Year-Old Bodybuilder!

gripe, this guy probably have been doing this almost all he life.  If he stops now, he probably go be dead in ah few days.

#3 Sep 08, 2017 9:18 pm

gripe
Active

Re: 85-Year-Old Bodybuilder!

Slice, you could be right but I hope that the worse would not happen when that man stops lifting.

That situation reminds me about a guy in merry ole England who had lived modestly to a ripe old age. His was a simple, non-extravagant life including simple meals. To honor him, though, the king at the time invited the guy to a banquet at which the richest foods, of all types, and wine, etc., were served. Slice, you know what: not too long after (I think it was the next day) the old gentleman passed! The rich food and the occasion with the king were much too much for the old village guy's system. Life is strange, with its twists and turns.

Board footer