You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Sep 12, 2017 8:25 am

Slice
Active

WAS VERY HESITANT TO POST THIS, BUT IT MUST BE SAID.

Grenada men have ah major problem and it must be controlled immediately.  Child and incest abuse is running rampant in that little island.  I would like to know what is the FRIGGING pleasure  in molesting little girls or boys?  The strange thing is most of these BASTARDS calls themselves men.  HELL NO, you ent no FRIGGING man.  Real men do not molest their child or their neighbor child.

These BASTARDS are very sick and should be outa ah Grenada immediately.  They all should be killed.  No prison for these ASSHOLES.  take them all ah boat  to our sister isle and once you get to Kick am Jenny, throw all their ASSESESS overboard.

It is not like there are no women in Grenada, who are willing to give their stuff up, but no all you OLE DOGS prefer instead to  ruin ah child for the rest of their years.  All ah allyu should be killed.

Now one of me PADNAHS is spending time in jail for that, and yes ah did feel sorry for him, because he was in his eighties, but this Child molesting thing is out ah control and it must be controlled.

Last edited by Slice (Sep 12, 2017 12:02 pm)

#2 Sep 12, 2017 11:43 am

New Historian
Active

Re: WAS VERY HESITANT TO POST THIS, BUT IT MUST BE SAID.

In his eighties? What the hell this old decrepit man doing molesting children and ruining their lives? You could feel sorry for that sick bastard?

Well said, this is disgusting.

#3 Sep 12, 2017 12:35 pm

Slice
Active

He was someone I always looked up, and he was really ah sweet guy.  I had sympathy for him, and did not know how to handle his being in prison.  How do you say he is ah good guy, but he is in prison for molesting ah  think she was 13?

#4 Sep 12, 2017 1:03 pm

gripe
Active

Like New Historian, I, too, find your sympathies for the 80s fellow to be a bit conflicting given your general disgust with the incest/molestation at home that could be considered an epidemic (an appropriate description because I understand that it has been going on for quite a while now).  The conflict you are having is, however, natural, because it is often hard for people to separate their positive perceptions of an individual developed over a period of time, with that person's despicable actions some time later.

Life itself is a conflict. We have to do our best to navigate the ups and downs, but part of that challenge is to separate right from wrong even when doing so hurts.

#5 Sep 12, 2017 2:37 pm

Expat
Active

They may have done the crime when they were 20, and only just got caught...tough sheite.

To think the person was elderly and still getting kicks outa little ting, and messing not only with their body which is creapy, but with their mind as part of the grooming process.

They are just sick. Being a sweet lovely guy was the way to get into their diapers.

#6 Sep 13, 2017 6:54 am

Slice
Active

Expat wrote:

They may have done the crime when they were 20, and only just got caught...tough sheite.

To think the person was elderly and still getting kicks outa little ting, and messing not only with their body which is creapy, but with their mind as part of the grooming process.

They are just sick. Being a sweet lovely guy was the way to get into their diapers.

They are just sick. Being a sweet lovely guy was the way to get into their diapers."  Nice one Expat.

#7 Sep 13, 2017 6:57 am

Slice
Active

gripe wrote:

Like New Historian, I, too, find your sympathies for the 80s fellow to be a bit conflicting given your general disgust with the incest/molestation at home that could be considered an epidemic (an appropriate description because I understand that it has been going on for quite a while now).  The conflict you are having is, however, natural, because it is often hard for people to separate their positive perceptions of an individual developed over a period of time, with that person's despicable actions some time later.

Life itself is a conflict. We have to do our best to navigate the ups and downs, but part of that challenge is to separate right from wrong even when doing so hurts.

Here is thing, ah really doh think that is new.  Growing up there were talk about ah prominent shop keeper  close to the Dudmar area, who is believed to be molesting his daughters.

#8 Sep 13, 2017 7:07 am

Slice
Active

gripe wrote:

I ent telling untruth, but ah little bit ah me is conflicted about him.  No excuses, but I was told another side to this story.  This guy after his retirement in Grenada, use to leave Laura land and come to we are, so we could have fun, all day long.  Yes there is ah bit of confusion in me head, because this is someone I look up too.

#9 Sep 16, 2017 3:39 am

Vanni
Active

The message should be clear and powerful, and the consequences obvious: it should get into people's awareness that there is zero tolerance for pedophilia. Period.

But many childhood history of pedophiles shows that many of them had their soul killed in such a way, and they lost the sense of soul. So the venom is being transmitted from one victim to the next one, etc.

This is an illness. Some of them are so sick that they cannot get the message, even the most threatening one. This is a severe depravity: they need special treatment and care, and in conditions which hinders them to ever do it again to anyone. Conscientiousness is thoroughly perverted in pedophiles.

So this all-important message:

you abuse of an obviously unconsenting child - or adult: you will be arrested and your will be losing your freedom, because of using it in a severely harmful way.

And for the time you are spending in an enclosed space, maybe (and better?) for the rest of your life - maybe annoyed and bored:

according to the age and what you made them undergo, your victims are spending the rest of their lives in an enclosed hell, just trying to survive day after day from what you made them go through. Hopefully not turning the burning, ever-present pain into becoming in their own turn the perpetrators of what has affected them to the deepest, and possibly destroyed them.

We have to help stop the chain.

I am here, once again, asking for humanity in response to cruelty. Only so can we hope to allow a healing. But humanity is for all concerned, victims alike, and it is essential to immediately arrest such people and keep them in an enclosed space where they cannot do further harm and where they are getting therapy.

Last edited by Vanni (Sep 16, 2017 3:48 am)

#10 Sep 16, 2017 10:05 am

Slice
Active

Oh GOSH Vanni, ah have ah soul, plus if I you me friend ah completely loyal to you.  I understand, how nasty this is, but he was me good PADNAH, and ah just can't bring meself to throw him away and call him the worst names these folks should be called.

Seriously, these kinds of folks should be  castrated and then hang in ah Public place, but not him.  Like I said I know  her story.

GOSH! ah hope this is being said right.

Board footer