You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Sep 06, 2017 10:01 am

Dancer
Active

BERNIE"S attacks paved way for TRUMP ..... ... says HILLARY

My Thinking always Hillary.  ( Bernie should have shut his mouth , (many times , hitting on his better )  thinking he was a media darling )

I wonder if St David  ...a Sanders groupie , could admit his thinking shortcomings. Sad.lol

If you are a deplorable , you are a deplorable  and don't fall for the  fake news . (  I refuse   to mention some  other Trump  TS groupies  , that are not admitting voting for  him )  .... just plain sad.

Hillary ,  don't  sweat over it . They missed having a good president.

#2 Sep 06, 2017 11:54 am

Slice
Active

Re: BERNIE"S attacks paved way for TRUMP ..... ... says HILLARY

She still do not get.  Is she really living in a bubble?  I read that this morning and almost scream.  Hillary the American people do not like you and that is why they did not vote for you.  It was anybody, but Clinton.  Please put that in your head and leave the American people alone.  I could  ah beat you,if I ran for  president.

You lost and gave us Trump,  Now please leave us alone.

#3 Sep 06, 2017 12:18 pm

New Historian
Active

Slice wrote:

She still do not get.  Is she really living in a bubble?  I read that this morning and almost scream.  Hillary the American people do not like you and that is why they did not vote for you.  It was anybody, but Clinton.  Please put that in your head and leave the American people alone.  I could  ah beat you,if I ran for  president.

You lost and gave us Trump,  Now please leave us alone.

Huge LOL at that one Slice!!!

#4 Sep 06, 2017 9:37 pm

Dancer
Active

A Trump  Talk Shop voter .  ( Leave US alone ??? )

No DACA would not apply here . Not Mexican

#5 Sep 14, 2017 8:20 am

Dancer
Active

Keep telling it as it is Hillary.

#6 Sep 14, 2017 11:18 am

New Historian
Active

It's Trump's fault. It's Comey's fault. It's Putin's fault. It's Obama's fault (that's a rich one!). It's EVERYONE'S fault, except ... mine! WAAAHHH!!!

Give me a freakin' break Hillary. It's YOUR fault!!

#7 Sep 14, 2017 11:58 am

Real Distwalker
Active

New Historian wrote:

Give me a freakin' break Hillary. It's YOUR fault!!

It is not her fault.  She has told us who and what is to blame: Sexism, racism, misogyny, xenophobia, FBI, James Comey, Russians, Putin, Wikileaks, the DNC, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, Anthony Weiner, the Electoral College, polling data, cable news, the New York Times, fake news, bots, Facebook, Twitter, Netflix, anti-American forces, Democrat documentaries, low information voters, people who want change, people assured she would win, the Republican party, Macedonian content farms, suburban woman, TV executives and a vast right-wing conspiracy.

It is, however, not her fault.

#8 Sep 14, 2017 12:50 pm

Slice
Active

Ah just need her to go to F%%K AWAY.  Please do us ah favor and disappear somewhere, ah doh know way, but just go.

#9 Sep 14, 2017 3:56 pm

New Historian
Active

Impressive list RD, the only one you left out is:

BILL!!

#10 Sep 15, 2017 8:19 am

Dancer
Active

New Historian - I appreciate that you might be thinking this is my domain . (recent history). BUT
running around , sailing on rickety schooners , thinking you are Jacques Cousteau and wanting to identify with Ernest Hemingway  , does not cut it.
One question.
Why is it Hillary's fault ?. One sentence answer please.
Thank you .

Board footer