You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Sep 14, 2017 8:35 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

I am getting real Sick and Tried of Hillary Clinton...

You know in the last Debate Hillary Clinton made a promise to the American people... She said that she would accept the results of the Election...  I am getting so sick and tired of crroked  Hillary ... First of all she Blame poor innocent Bernie for her loss... Then she blame Joe Biden, then she blame Barack Obama, then she blame the DNC, then she blame Huma Abedin.... I was watch Hillary Clinton make a comple ass of herself lastnight in an interview with that stupid fool on CNN Anderson Cooper.   She playing the blame game but the  people she need to blame she eh doing it... Hillary Clinton need to blame Bill Clinton, Corrupted Kane and that stupid woman  Elizabeth Warren for losing the Election..

Now she have a new book out called WHAT HAPPENED....Well just in case you didn't know  Hillary every cat and dog in the U.S and around the world know WHAT HAPPENED..... Hillary you lost the Election that's what happen...

Now she planning to have numerous interviews... I wonder in the next interview if she planning to blame her cats and Dogs, Her daugther and her Son-in-law or her dead mother for her loss.

Hillary this is what happened... The American people don't like you, they don't trust you and they want you as their commander and chief.... My best advice for you is to haul you ass back in the woods and get loss... The American people are sick and tired of you constant whinning about the loss of the Election... Maybe you should get some cheese to go with all that whinning and complaining.

Everytime I see that wicked witch Hillary she make me sick to my stomach to the point where I want to throw up.. Deep down inside I don't think Bernie like Hillary...  Hillary please do us a favor.... Get loss go back in the woods and keep you sorry looking ass there...

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Sep 14, 2017 9:52 pm

houston
Active

Re: I am getting real Sick and Tried of Hillary Clinton...

The system is at fault when it boils down to an option of Dumb or Dumber.

#3 Sep 15, 2017 6:46 am

Slice
Active

Ah keep on wondering, why is she getting so much air time?  Last night she was on MSNBC at 9pm.  This is the first time in years, I refuse to look at my favorite host Rachael Maddow.  I turn off the TV and went to bed.

#4 Sep 15, 2017 9:16 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Maybe you should get some cheese to go with all that whinning and complaining.

Heh. A swing and a miss at that metaphor.

That kind of reminds me of that scene in Back to the Future in which the bully tells McFly, "Now make like a tree and get out of here."

Board footer