You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Sep 19, 2017 8:41 am

Slice
Active

EVERYONE IS SCREAMING RACISM, BUT THE SINGLE MOST HARMFUL ISSUE TO THE

BLACK COMMUNITY IS  CHILD SUPPORT.

If I am to devote any time to the black community, it will be this issue.  Paying Child support is Genocide to all communities, but especially Black communities.

How can ah Blackman support his family with less than ah hundred dollars every two weeks?

This issues goes two ways. Black men and women should think before they start having sex.  They should know there is a price to pay for having unprotected sex.

I think some sort of modification must be made on the way Payment is administered.  It is just not fair.

This was my first real lesson, when I came to this country.  When I saw how much monies was taken out from everyone Paychecks that I was working with, was ah real wake Up call for me.

I decided then this won't happen to me.  I need me money.  Ah din care what kinda ah situation I was in, or how drunk I was, I always had Protected Sex.  I plan for one or two and ah had one.

This issue kills the black community, and we should speak against the way it is administered.

Board footer