You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#11 Sep 18, 2017 6:09 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Re: Hi Calypso...

gripe wrote:

Your wife is doing the honorable thing taking care of her mom! Family bonds are important and caring for family should be automatic. But, sadly, that don't always happen. So, when it happens, as with your wife taking care of her mom, that must be applauded! You can lay to the side for the moment, MRP.

I heard Toronto have the best nursingy homes for the elderly  that money ! can buy.!.

#12 Sep 18, 2017 6:18 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

gripe wrote:

Your wife is doing the honorable thing taking care of her mom! Family bonds are important and caring for family should be automatic. But, sadly, that don't always happen. So, when it happens, as with your wife taking care of her mom, that must be applauded! You can lay to the side for the moment, MRP.

#13 Sep 18, 2017 6:25 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

I quite  agree visits to the nursing homes must be regular to keep an eye once a  man and twice a child.  But if the daughters gave up her job  that's more blessed  we could talk then.

#14 Sep 19, 2017 7:17 am

Slice
Active

gripe wrote:

Actually, I got the impression that MRP is proud of his wife taking care of her mom. So, Calypso, MRP may have to clear things up for us since you got the opposite impression.

Doh trust MRP, he busy on FB, defending Trump, and also chasing women in Canada.

#15 Sep 19, 2017 2:58 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Mary Seacole/deportees wrote:
gripe wrote:

All my elderly families are in nursing homes  in the West so I can't talk .  I applaud the  care workers instead   on  jobs well done. What's  life? Enjoy it while it lasts

Board footer