You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Aug 29, 2017 12:11 pm

Slice
Active

I WILL NEVER TRUST WOMEN

Four weeks ago someone drove up from Atlanta to see me.  She was an old flame who has family in Baltimore.  She is ah real sweet woman and ah really enjoy being around her.  She is ah American, that craves Caribbean men.  She has all the qualities of an Old fashion Caribbean woman.  She cooks and clean and really take care of the men in her life.

Before she came to visit, she told me about the New man she met.  I was real happy for her.  She honestly deserves to be happy.

When she visited I had nothing on my mind, just simple ole talk, I was happy with just seeing her and wishing her all the best. Needless to say, it was not a casual visit.  One week after she visited Baltimore, she got married.  Two weeks later she and her Husband bought a house in another state.  man ah was real happy.

Now her Brand New husband work is taking him to another state for a week.  She called and said ah doh know what ah go do for that week, and then she said, could you come see me for that week? 

Ah really wanted to remind her I was married and that I just saw her Four weeks ago, and that I am good for another six months, but I did not.

Now ah doh know what to do.

#2 Sep 19, 2017 4:54 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Re: I WILL NEVER TRUST WOMEN

Something wrong somewhere. I wonder if she did not just marry  him for sex alone with her behaviour  like she is sex crazy or a sex addict. No wonder. Some men marry women just for sex sake  and still can't satisfy.  Look like the shoe  is on the other  foot.  If it's true she seem to have a sex problem only one week he is away for and she is Calling you to be with her. Some women hate what  she loves.  What a difference.

#3 Sep 19, 2017 5:48 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: I WILL NEVER TRUST WOMEN

Years ago I had an ex who was getting married, and the night before the wedding she drove round to my place and throw something on me. The. Night. Before.

Board footer