You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Sep 19, 2017 9:06 am

Dancer
Active

I Hope The Atheists are Prepared -- meet your maker - Doomsday !

Some evangelicals are claiming the rapture is 4 days away . 
Yes people on Saturday the 23 September , all will be over , if you are not on the good foot .
Sell your house , your car , your dogs.
And say a little pray  for Expat.

#2 Sep 19, 2017 9:49 am

New Historian
Active

Re: I Hope The Atheists are Prepared -- meet your maker - Doomsday !

Do I get drunk from now?

#3 Sep 19, 2017 6:31 pm

Expat
Active

Dancer wrote:

Some evangelicals are claiming the rapture is 4 days away . 
Yes people on Saturday the 23 September , all will be over , if you are not on the good foot .
Sell your house , your car , your dogs.
And say a little pray  for Expat.

OK, so what happens on the 24th.

Fear not, I shall come through just fine. For some people every day is the end of times. At some point we all have to leave this mortal coil.

#4 Sep 19, 2017 6:49 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.

All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.

#5 Sep 19, 2017 6:52 pm

New Historian
Active

Right that's it: I've withdrawn all my money in cash, stocked up on the best champagne, fine red wines, scotch whiskies, strong drugs and gorgeous women - I'm going to rapture in STYLE!!

#6 Sep 20, 2017 8:56 am

Slice
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.

All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.

Are these Bible quotes?  You mean I am not better than ah pig?  But pigs and other animals do not think, I do.  I must be better in someway or the other.  Ah mean I am ah animal, but I am ah Superior Animal.

I understand we are all going to end up in the same place after we dead, but to say me and ah rat are on the same level, is kinda crazy.

#7 Sep 20, 2017 9:04 am

Slice
Active

New Historian wrote:

Right that's it: I've withdrawn all my money in cash, stocked up on the best champagne, fine red wines, scotch whiskies, strong drugs and gorgeous women - I'm going to rapture in STYLE!!

Forget the drugs the Johnny Walker Blue and all that great stuff.  the last ting ah wanna do before going to the rapture is put me head between some nice plucky breast and me hand between she leg of something else between she leg.  Then I will be attending the rapture smiling.

I always remember there was an old man in Piedmontemps who died having sex with ah young girl.  All me buddies say,  yea, what ah way to go.  I did not get it then, but now ah do.

WHAT AH WAY TO GO.

Last edited by Slice (Sep 20, 2017 1:50 pm)

#8 Sep 20, 2017 10:42 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Why are you so sex obsessed at your age man?  Haven't you done it like 10,000 times by now?  I mean, yeah, it's fun and pleasurable and all but, damn, it is just sex.  It's no big accomplishment.  Every mouth breathing, slack jawed idiot in a West Virginia trailer park manages to have a lot of sex.  Everybody screws dude.  So what?

#9 Sep 20, 2017 11:39 am

Slice
Active

You have got to know my culture.  I am from the Caribbean and yep it is all about women and rum.  I am not obsessed, but it is still ah great talking point.

Every time two or more men from the Caribbean get together, the conversation is always mostly about women.

Damn RD you sound like Kaiso. Ah forgot you are old.

#10 Sep 20, 2017 12:19 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Well, I will be 54 in two weeks.   

Dude, I like sex.  I have had sex thousands of times.  I am just saying that it isn't any big accomplishment to get your dick sticky.  Everybody does it.  Everybody.

Board footer