You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#11 Sep 17, 2017 10:04 pm

Expat
Active

Re: WAS VERY HESITANT TO POST THIS, BUT IT MUST BE SAID.

Slice wrote:

Oh GOSH Vanni, ah have ah soul, plus if I you me friend ah completely loyal to you.  I understand, how nasty this is, but he was me good PADNAH, and ah just can't bring meself to throw him away and call him the worst names these folks should be called.

Seriously, these kinds of folks should be  castrated and then hang in ah Public place, but not him.  Like I said I know  her story.

GOSH! ah hope this is being said right.

Boy oh boy.

You sound just like the racist that are caught out and say I have a lot of black friends.

#12 Sep 18, 2017 7:03 am

Slice
Active

I know I know.  This was a very uncomfortable post.  Doh want to throw me PADNAH away, but know he is ah sick individual

#13 Sep 19, 2017 6:37 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

I know I know.  This was a very uncomfortable post.  Doh want to throw me PADNAH away, but know he is ah sick individual

I think you are correct about being sick, I think it IS a mental condition, so therefore IS an illness.

I am not sure if chemical castration is the way, as it is only preventing desire, not figuring out how to rectify the problem in a humane way.

#14 Sep 20, 2017 8:10 am

Slice
Active

Ah din mean as real sick.  It is very difficult to control that ting, according to how good the she looks and especially if she makes the first move.  I would say Some men could be in DEEP SHEET.

Lord ah remember one time, less than three months after me and me woman move to ah New apartment.  I always saw that little girl in me area.  I think she and her parents reside in the apartment above me.

Lord one day I left my door open and ran to me car for something.  When I got back, the little girl was in me apartment.  Lord ah always  ask meself how this was going to end, if I was not interrupted by ah PADNAH.

She knocked my door a day or two later, but by then I knew what was on her mind and did not let her in.

#15 Sep 22, 2017 2:44 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

Ah din mean as real sick.  It is very difficult to control that ting, according to how good the she looks and especially if she makes the first move.  I would say Some men could be in DEEP SHEET.

Lord ah remember one time, less than three months after me and me woman move to ah New apartment.  I always saw that little girl in me area.  I think she and her parents reside in the apartment above me.

Lord one day I left my door open and ran to me car for something.  When I got back, the little girl was in me apartment.  Lord ah always  ask meself how this was going to end, if I was not interrupted by ah PADNAH.

She knocked my door a day or two later, but by then I knew what was on her mind and did not let her in.

Sorry dude, but if you KNOW the girl is a child, there is NO EXCUSE, whether she did this or that or not. She is a child, and you are a hard backed old man who should know better.

Board footer