You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Sep 19, 2017 2:51 pm

New Historian
Active

The Public Pooper!!

I know we can all sometimes get caught short, but this lady is making it a habit lol!!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41327420

#2 Sep 19, 2017 6:27 pm

Expat
Active

Re: The Public Pooper!!

Years ago I knew a guy at work who was a hard line jogger/runner who would run during his lunch hour, and I seem to recall he had a problem with his bowels.... I wonder if this lady simply gets the runs just around the time when she gets to this house, or as was suggested, has some mental issue...?

#3 Sep 20, 2017 9:24 am

gripe
Active

That jogger,  "Ms. Pooper Looper, Loose Pooper", needs to be given a public dose  -- two spoonfuls --  of SEA SALTS daily, for at least 3 weeks. Then, call a doctor the morning after . . . for any necessary testing.

Last edited by gripe (Sep 20, 2017 9:31 am)

#4 Sep 21, 2017 7:11 am

Slice
Active

Ah doh know what to say about this public pooper. It is just ah very strange situation.

#5 Sep 22, 2017 2:20 pm

Expat
Active

gripe wrote:

That jogger,  "Ms. Pooper Looper, Loose Pooper", needs to be given a public dose  -- two spoonfuls --  of SEA SALTS daily, for at least 3 weeks. Then, call a doctor the morning after . . . for any necessary testing.

So you prefer to give the pooper a heart condition rather than supply adult nappies?

#6 Sep 22, 2017 5:40 pm

gripe
Active

Expat, my thinking is that the SEA SALTS would solve the problem with a good, one-time, flush. If that happens, there would be no repeated sightings of "Ms. Pooper Looper, Loose Pooper" dropping off unwanted gifts for the neighbours.

#7 Sep 23, 2017 1:31 am

Calypso
Active

New Historian wrote:

I know we can all sometimes get caught short, but this lady is making it a habit lol!!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41327420

Gripe, this is a sick woman. I don't think she wipes her buttocks after defecating. Does she? She might have some mental problem or have some vendetta against the woman that is unknown to her. This rather disturbing!!!

Board footer