You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Sep 24, 2017 1:24 pm

Calypso
Active

WOMEN IN LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIPS DO DREAM ABOUT OTHER MEN!

#2 Sep 25, 2017 1:05 pm

Slice
Active

Re: WOMEN IN LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIPS DO DREAM ABOUT OTHER MEN!

"And besides, you do the same thing all the time. According to the Vermont study, 98 percent of men imagine having sex with other women. (The other 2 percent are liars, we suspect.) "

There is that nugget in that article.  Kaiso, that is exactly what I was saying. I knew gripe was not telling the truth.

The other issue was women think about it, but according to the article they do not follow through, but men will, unless that man is gripe.

#3 Sep 25, 2017 7:52 pm

Calypso
Active

As I said, women fantasize but they will not follow through. because marriage and their families men a lot to them!

#4 Sep 25, 2017 8:17 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I am pretty sure that most of them are dreaming about me.

#5 Sep 26, 2017 8:24 am

Dancer
Active

Frustrating , isn't it  . lol. sad.
.... I am a poor and humble mouse (ha,ha,ha,) ,,, so I keep my yearnings to myself.
There is no need to go to Spain with 'Sizzler' , he might not even be the right person for yearning suppression.
Why  go to Spain to be wicked , wanton and wild.
The right person could do that right at home , in your Apt , Flat , home.
Lord ! The joy of calming those yearnings.

Maymay , can I have a little break , a refreshing walk in the park  and I'll be back .

#6 Sep 26, 2017 9:12 am

Slice
Active

Maybe it is the same thing for men.  Women too damn easy to get.  Now I ent saying all are the same;  because, there are very classy women.

After I got married, I stayed away from all me friends and family for about two years.  I knew if  I continued hanging with me family and friends my marriage will be doomed.

Two Grenadians I met in Brooklyn, moved from Brooklyn to Baltimore and lord they went nuts with them women, drugs and booze.  I had to stay away from them.  Up to now they are still partying.  ah does watch them and shake me head.

#7 Sep 27, 2017 1:04 am

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:

Maybe it is the same thing for men.  Women too damn easy to get.  Now I ent saying all are the same;  because, there are very classy women.

After I got married, I stayed away from all me friends and family for about two years.  I knew if  I continued hanging with me family and friends my marriage will be doomed.

Two Grenadians I met in Brooklyn, moved from Brooklyn to Baltimore and lord they went nuts with them women, drugs and booze.  I had to stay away from them.  Up to now they are still partying.  ah does watch them and shake me head.

"Women too damn easy to get."   Slice, any woman who goes to bed with you is a damned dawg! You are the typical Caribbean man: degrading women for having fun. In your world a lady is not supposed to desire even if she is with you and  you don't satisfy her in any way. blasted inept! Screw you!!

#8 Sep 27, 2017 6:52 am

Slice
Active

When and how did I degrade women for having sex?  Kaiso, you are correct I am ah very Typical Caribbean man very proud of that.  As I said ah hundred times before, I proudly embrace my Caribbean culture.  There ent ah thing in Black-American culture ah want to embrace.  Doh even talk about the African culture,  not ah ting in dey ah want to be ah part of.

It might be very wrong of me, but I do consider the Caribbean culture to be extremely superior to other blacks culture.

#9 Sep 27, 2017 6:56 pm

gripe
Active

Slice, I am late to the discussion and saw that earlier you took me to task about women's response to the issue. The big thing for me is how the spouse who first did wrong would feel if the other spouse engages in the same behaviour.

#10 Sep 27, 2017 7:07 pm

New Historian
Active

gripe wrote:

Slice, I am late to the discussion and saw that earlier you took me to task about women's response to the issue. The big thing for me is how the spouse who first did wrong would feel if the other spouse engages in the same behaviour.

Cyan say a ting "What's good for the goose..."

Board footer