You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#21 Sep 24, 2017 9:00 am

Expat
Active

Re: I Hope The Atheists are Prepared -- meet your maker - Doomsday !

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Almost midnight and the world eh end yet..

Mt Rich Possi

Well, I doh kno about allu, but me I still dey.

#22 Sep 24, 2017 10:52 am

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:

You have got to know my culture.  I am from the Caribbean and yep it is all about women and rum.  I am not obsessed, but it is still ah great talking point.

Every time two or more men from the Caribbean get together, the conversation is always mostly about women.

Damn RD you sound like Kaiso. Ah forgot you are old.

My father wasn't an habitual cheater when my mother was alive. He had an affair once with our housekeeper, Ms. Gee, when I was in elementary school. It changed the structure of our lives. My mother, a feisty woman, let him pay years for it. He NEVER did it again. The housekeeper was trying to get impregnated by him but Mom busted it up before it could happen. You men must respect headship and honor your wives. Affairs in marriages dismantle families-- the base of all stable society. You, Slice and MRP are assholes! Take lessons from RD for you might learn something. Be satisfied with one vagina. Your wives dream of a  bigger, stronger, younger penis too, or,  weren't you aware of that! We are Caribbean women and our families mean a lot to us so we keep our lust and longings to ourselves. So should you  bastards!!

Here's an example. In this video, look at Mark Upton, AKA "The Sizzler. If I were rich and could afford to keep him, I would run off to Spain with him. But, I'm a poor and humble mouse so I keep my yearnings to myself.

Last edited by Calypso (Sep 24, 2017 10:59 am)

#23 Sep 26, 2017 6:49 am

Vanni
Active

Dancer wrote:

Some evangelicals are claiming the rapture is 4 days away . 
Yes people on Saturday the 23 September , all will be over , if you are not on the good foot .
Sell your house , your car , your dogs.
And say a little pray  for Expat.

Good. We're now the 26th and I have not raptured. Am I an atheist? big_smile

To not be part of religion is intentionally bunched up with godlessness. By religions.

Atheism does not equal godlessness - as religion does not equal godfullness.

Far from it. It's just the refusal of a religious figure, but not from the principles. I am used to saying that the majority of the atheists I know, are in fact those who are living "God's word" with the most commitment. They have given up obsessing on the image and instead care for life honouring principles.

So, I am happily non-religious, but 100% committed spiritually, to a God which is the living principle and manifestation of universal love. It has no name. It may not even have a form. But It is here within and everywhere in the Universe at each moment.

Rapture? I do believe we'll have to reach something like this if we want to continue as a humanity, transforming and transitioning to a higher degree of Life, as we have by now exhausted about every experience this level of life can give us - it's becoming stale, and dangerously destructive. But religions won't determine this - they are too busy fighting each other big_smile

Determining is more like who we are, how we are aware of Life = aware of God, even without naming It - caring for Life and living by Love.

The best we can = we have some way to go. But from the moment on we are focused, willing, and dealing with the issues coming up while, as best as we can staying anchored in the Presence of Universal, Unconditional and Divine Love within - forgiveness going with it -and letting each of our actions be inspired and guided by It, cultivating awareness and appreciation of Life, giving up the human and cultural conditioning of toughening ourselves - instead turning ourselves toward our heart, opening our heart without limits, which may initially appear as being insane and unbearable, but which reveals itself as one of the best choices we have ever made: at this degree of interaction with Life, I think that we're well advanced on the path leading to this transformation to what a quality of Life ...

Last edited by Vanni (Sep 26, 2017 8:08 am)

#24 Sep 26, 2017 6:54 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Dancer wrote:

Some evangelicals are claiming the rapture is 4 days away . 
Yes people on Saturday the 23 September , all will be over , if you are not on the good foot .
Sell your house , your car , your dogs.
And say a little pray  for Expat.

Their business is to mind their own business and speak for themselves they should be saving lost souls not spreading false rumours. I more religious than them. Will never believe in false prophets. Hope I am  not their neighbours if so I will show them how to move on and mind their own business .

#25 Sep 26, 2017 11:27 am

Vanni
Active

Among others, part of fulfilling our destiny, which is "written" - it wouldn't be by chance, and discovering a higher level of life, of which many of us cannot conceive from here, with its loving, nonviolent and non-predatory relationship to all life, its lasting youth, absence of illness and accidents, its harmony, its joy, happiness and abundance at all levels, is realising that benevolent extraterrestrial life exists. Crop circles are an example of it - that is, for those who do not try with so much energy to deny their origin.

Quoting: "Some circles do convey messages, but those who make them know that correct interpretations would be rare, so their designs are primarily for beauty and awe. We suggest that interpretations are not necessary to appreciate those aspects of the circles and, of far more importance, their purpose: They are tangible evidence that other civilizations are nearby, and since they can travel to Earth, surely they have the ability to invade, but they haven’t. For forty-some years these stunning patterns that appear overnight mostly in the United Kingdom, but in many other countries, too, and by now number over a thousand, have baffled your scientists and leaders. That alone would be cause for mainstream media never to mention them, but the real reason for censorship is that their precision and sudden appearance cannot be done by human hands—who is doing this?

In the film and electronic game industries, extraterrestrials are depicted as grotesque creatures that want to conquer Earth and destroy or enslave its inhabitants. If the peoples knew the myriad ways these visitors in your skies have been helping the planet and that when they land, their extraordinary assistance will extend to environmental restoration, they would welcome with open arms the attractive, congenial, loving people from other worlds without any fear whatsoever."

One could argue about the quote above. I find it unnecessary to argue.

I am convinced - or may I say I know, that our Universe is vastly inhabited, at different levels of matter and of Beings of the whole scale of manifestation, from the most primitive, to the highest. And, while some of those who can travel through solar systems and even galaxies may not be benevolent, the majority of those who can travel faster than light through space are benevolent, and even take care of our planet to not get bothered by those who covet parts of it, and who would not care to destroy us in the way - does this remind you of anything about us humans smile ?

And galactic and intergalactic brothers and sisters worth meeting and interacting with. Which will be possible from the moment on we have sorted ourselves out as a humanity - what would we do now if any of them would show Him/Herself? Capture him and dissect him so we get to know how his body functions? Force out of him secrets of his higher technology allowing him to travel through space, so those in our governments may develop even more indecent power and exploit further than this humanity and planet?

So once we'll have converted to more civilised manners, it explains why I am convinced that racism will disappear - imagine how insignificant racism would become once we meet someone who does maybe barely look like a human. And especially how vain racism would become once we have lost taste for violence and exploitation and developed taste for nonviolence and brotherhood lol

Last edited by Vanni (Sep 26, 2017 11:35 am)

Board footer