You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Sep 21, 2017 7:54 am

dapper
Active

Timothy doesn't eat caribbean food

#2 Sep 21, 2017 8:14 am

Dancer
Active

Re: Timothy doesn't eat caribbean food

dapper wrote:

Sad.lol.

#3 Sep 22, 2017 10:58 am

Slice
Active

My comments concerning Jamaicans go get me in real trouble, so ah leaving it right dey.

#4 Sep 23, 2017 12:48 pm

dapper
Active

c'mon now,we're all one people.......lol

#5 Sep 28, 2017 5:42 am

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:

My comments concerning Jamaicans go get me in real trouble, so ah leaving it right dey.

You are bloody correct! If you have nothing good to say about Jamaicans, please be quiet! You professed not to like Jamaicans but if you are getting a cheap and free crotch, you'd take it anyway. So what does that make you? A blasted hypocrite!

Last edited by Calypso (Sep 28, 2017 5:52 am)

#6 Sep 28, 2017 9:29 am

Slice
Active

Me ent have not one problem with Jamaican women.  It is the men that are very arrogant. The two best Caribbean crotch ah had was ah Jamaican and  ah Barbadian.

Today if ah knock on this one Jamaican door, she is going to welcome me with an open crotch.

Kaiso, you does bring out the worst in me.

#7 Sep 28, 2017 5:00 pm

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:

Me ent have not one problem with Jamaican women.  It is the men that are very arrogant. The two best Caribbean crotch ah had was ah Jamaican and  ah Barbadian.

Today if ah knock on this one Jamaican door, she is going to welcome me with an open crotch.

Kaiso, you does bring out the worst in me.

You are a complete beast! Jamaican men are indeed arrogant and I cannot deny that. But some are darling hearts as well. Personally, I love men from the smaller islands best!

Board footer