You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Oct 01, 2017 10:43 am

Mt Rich Possi
Active

O.J Simpson released from Prison...

After 9 years this morning O.J Simpson was released from Prison...His Arm robbery charge that he spend 9 years in prison for was all a setup.... The best advice for O.J Simpson is to keep a low profile from the media for a few years...Don't Matter what O.J Simpson do his reputation will always be tarnished by the death of his ex wife Nicole Simpson and her friend....

The country is divided... 90% of the Whites in America are convinced that O.J Simpson is guilty and 99% of African American don't believe O.J Simpson is guilty... Keep a low Profile O.J Simpson or else he will end up dead or back in jail...

#2 Oct 01, 2017 11:03 am

Calypso
Active

Re: O.J Simpson released from Prison...

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

After 9 years this morning O.J Simpson was released from Prison...His Arm robbery charge that he spend 9 years in prison for was all a setup.... The best advice for O.J Simpson is to keep a low profile from the media for a few years...Don't Matter what O.J Simpson do his reputation will always be tarnished by the death of his ex wife Nicole Simpson and her friend....

The country is divided... 90% of the Whites in America are convinced that O.J Simpson is guilty and 99% of African American don't believe O.J Simpson is guilty... Keep a low Profile O.J Simpson or else he will end up dead or back in jail...

I don't feel sorry for him. He should have gotten more than that. If I were him, I'd move to Europe and life out my years quietly.

#3 Oct 01, 2017 11:29 am

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Calypso wrote:
Mt Rich Possi wrote:

I don't feel sorry for him. He should have gotten more than that. If I were him, I'd move to Europe and life out my years quietly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calypso I agree with you and I also disagree with you.... This Arm robbery charge and spending 9 years in jail was a setup... That I disagree.... But moving out of the U.S to live the rest of his life in peace I agree with you... He will never have peace in the U.S...

Mt Rich Possi

#4 Oct 01, 2017 11:39 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Don't Matter what O.J Simpson do his reputation will always be tarnished by the death of his ex wife Nicole Simpson and her friend....

I know.  Knife a couple people to death slashing your ex-wife almost to the point of beheading her and it's like people won't just let it go.  I mean two murders does not a murderer make, right MRP?  Sheesh.  Get over it already, huh?

#5 Oct 01, 2017 12:27 pm

New Historian
Active

C'mon man, let it go! Like slavery, just let OJ's bygones be bygones, move on. I mean, what's a couple of murders? Black man just can't get no love.

OJ is a lying, murdering moron.

#6 Oct 01, 2017 9:21 pm

gripe
Active

I read RD's comment and I got the impression that he was an eyewitness to the murders, stating his position with such certainty about what happened and that OJ is the one.

All of us should take heed that there have been cases with even more circumstantial evidence than OJ's case, and that in those other cases the accused were later proven totally innocent.

Facts sometime defy logic. Truth is often elusive.

Last edited by gripe (Oct 01, 2017 9:23 pm)

#7 Oct 01, 2017 9:27 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I followed the case and have read much on it.  I have literally no doubt that he is as guilty as sin.

#8 Oct 01, 2017 10:41 pm

New Historian
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

I followed the case and have read much on it.  I have literally no doubt that he is as guilty as sin.

Case. Closed.

#9 Oct 02, 2017 5:34 am

Calypso
Active

Mt Rich Possi wrote:
Calypso wrote:
Mt Rich Possi wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calypso I agree with you and I also disagree with you.... This Arm robbery charge and spending 9 years in jail was a setup... That I disagree.... But moving out of the U.S to live the rest of his life in peace I agree with you... He will never have peace in the U.S...

Mt Rich Possi

In my heart I do believe that he is responsible for the death of his wife and lover. When there is no longer any respect in a marriage it's time to move on. He could let go because of his ego. Nicole's family are low lives. They lived off his money and gifts knowing that he used to beat the hell out of her. When he killed her, all of a sudden they are against him. They should have seen it much sooner and insist that she walked out on him before it was took late.

Board footer