You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Nov 14, 2016 8:09 am

Slice

I MET ANOTHER MEMBER OF TALKSHOP, AH TINK HE IS AH REAL SALLUPP

It was really interesting.  For some reason, it seems that I knew GMW before meeting him.  When we met for the first time, we all seem very comfortable with each other.  It was like we knew each other from way back.  Hey man it was real fun, meeting and talking to you and your family.

In real life, he is ah real KEWL Fella.

Leh me stop before ah say something ah should not have said.

Not ah ting change, between you and I, ah still argue and fuss with you.

Wow ah could pull back me message after ah post and edit it.  A love that feature.

Last edited by Slice (Nov 14, 2016 8:12 am)

#2 Nov 14, 2016 9:21 am

GMW

Re: I MET ANOTHER MEMBER OF TALKSHOP, AH TINK HE IS AH REAL SALLUPP

Yeah it was really cool over that delicious dinner. We spoke lots of times prior and our meeting lived up to the conversations we've had. Was easy to connect culturally. And dat bloke who knows us both and thought we had very similar mannerisms maybe on to something. Maybe its our generosity.

Now I'm more inclined to fix yuh rass when yuh start with your bad mouth.

btw Slice, I have a bottle of death nectar, er pepper sauce, for you. I just need to fix the label to read extra mild first.

See you soon Padnahs.

#3 Nov 14, 2016 10:18 am

Slice

Re: I MET ANOTHER MEMBER OF TALKSHOP, AH TINK HE IS AH REAL SALLUPP

Are you saying, that you have something hotter, than what made you and your family BAWL for Mercy?  If that is the case, you keep that thing.  That is going to be hell on earth.

BTW ah using that tree of life bush.  Ah hope it cure me.

Look out for us December 3th, please make no plans for us., Nothing goes according to plan, when ah in Brooklyn.

Love using that edit thing.   Ah go call you in about an hour.

Everything ah send by mail is wrong, will give you correct information when we talk.

Last edited by Slice (Nov 14, 2016 10:22 am)

Board footer