You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#21 Oct 02, 2017 5:37 am

Calypso
Active

Re: WOMEN IN LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIPS DO DREAM ABOUT OTHER MEN!

Vanni wrote:
Calypso wrote:

I do look at beautiful and never will stop. Just the other day I was look at a 25 year old. I know that I could have been his mother and I would never try to seduce a 25 year old.  I was just admiring. I know the difference!

Very nicely put Calypso smile sharing your passion for beauty. This said, if it is not accompanied by inner beauty, the form itself feels terribly unattractive to me.

Inner beauty is the most desirable trait for a relationship to me. The external is physical. Beautiful people are wonderful to look at but many can be a piece of $hit!

#22 Oct 02, 2017 7:17 am

Slice
Active

Kaiso,  Lord you ah hypocrite.  Why don't you admit you are not sexually satisfied. Now ah doh know how old you are, but it is ok to satisfy you Sexual desire with ah 25 year ole.  He is ah man and you ah woman, go for it.

MRP, what part of the world Kaiso is?  She ent going to answer me if ah ask her.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/amancay-t … 30780.html

Last edited by Slice (Oct 02, 2017 1:57 pm)

#23 Oct 06, 2017 5:59 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Slice wrote:

Kaiso,  Lord you ah hypocrite.  Why don't you admit you are not sexually satisfied. Now ah doh know how old you are, but it is ok to satisfy you Sexual desire with ah 25 year ole.  He is ah man and you ah woman, go for it.

MRP, what part of the world Kaiso is?  She ent going to answer me if ah ask her.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/amancay-t … 30780.html

Slice all this board ever does is insult this poster with this moniker  slice I will have less respect for a mature adult who decides to have a relationship with a 25 year old but This is their business nothing to email you about  not everything about others personal business should be hinted on this board or be emailed about because the spiteful hand and mind that email everything could never be trusted on what they are  saying 100 percent,  if you are mature enough to know what I am saying. Some right thinking people will admire younger people as they may remind them of their own family members like their own children, neices or nephews.  Some others may have a bad habit .
It comes like if God put an enemy in your doorstep will you email  someone with all you see or know.  So some things are not for here what all you writing and interfering with.  If I can prove a woman take a 25 year old when she should not . I will not email you or your buddy about it no matter how evil the person.   It's best you leave people personal  business alone. Leave it alone
My conscience is clear, slice if your woman dont want you is not the other woman business. The answer is the other woman can form a relationship with you as 2 consenting adults. My grandmother used to say sometimes what good to  say good to keep.  Some people think they too smart. They business  stinks but they can't see it.  So they talking what they not sure about.
Certain People should get their facts right before showing their low level of understanding.

#24 Oct 06, 2017 6:10 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

There are some! Dunce evil people  who will never mind their own business, at night is you and your conscience  it occurs next day you don't know what to say or write .  You just start

#25 Oct 06, 2017 6:53 am

Slice
Active

Lord Mary, you totally confusing me.  Mary as you might know, I am ah very Liberal person.  I do believe that grown men and woman are free to make their own choices, once it is legal.  You know this board is ah gossip board, right?

Look woman, if Dancer or Kaiso wants to sleep with anyone over 18, that is not me business.  In the eyes of the law, they are both grown up and could sleep with anyone they so chooses.

One thing you might know about me, is that I am not ah hypocrite.  I would tell you if the situation is right and ah young woman who is over 18 want to give Slice some and , Slice like what he see, Slice taking it, with no guilt atall atall.

Some ah allyu too damn hypocrite and playing Christian.

#26 Oct 08, 2017 9:04 am

Vanni
Active

What makes us fall asleep in a relationship, but ourselves? What makes a new relationship exciting, but our projections - read illusions?

The more we go, the more we are meeting our partner and ourselves. Provided this relationship makes sense and is healthy, this is a new motivation and strength of our relationship, a new fulfillment.

Forget about the gospel of spreading DNA: we are no animals. We don't need to live by our raw instincts and try to justify them with science: a lifelong faithful couple is good enough for humanity to spread DNA. Those who take this as a justification for unfaithfulness show total lack of knowledge of human psychology - and spirituality!

Relationships sooner or later challenge us. As this life is one of evolution, relationships are a space where we can discover about ourselves and evolve. And therefore it won't be all smooth. Provided there is enough harmony in the couple's mentality and spiritual evolution, when challenges come up it is worth staying together and take the opportunity to raise beyond our own wants and fantasies and care about someone else.

Relationships are our opportunity to reach beyond our limits and honour someone, and love someone. And at the same time this is an invaluable present to the person we reveal ourselves to not just love in possibly meaningless words, but in meaningful actions, it is equally an invaluable present to ourselves.

#27 Oct 08, 2017 9:35 am

Dancer
Active

Vanni wrote:

What makes us fall asleep in a relationship, but ourselves? What makes a new relationship exciting, but our projections - read illusions?

The more we go, the more we are meeting our partner and ourselves. Provided this relationship makes sense and is healthy, this is a new motivation and strength of our relationship, a new fulfillment.

Forget about the gospel of spreading DNA: we are no animals. We don't need to live by our raw instincts and try to justify them with science: a lifelong faithful couple is good enough for humanity to spread DNA. Those who take this as a justification for unfaithfulness show total lack of knowledge of human psychology - and spirituality!

Relationships sooner or later challenge us. As this life is one of evolution, relationships are a space where we can discover about ourselves and evolve. And therefore it won't be all smooth. Provided there is enough harmony in the couple's mentality and spiritual evolution, when challenges come up it is worth staying together and take the opportunity to raise beyond our own wants and fantasies and care about someone else.

Relationships are our opportunity to reach beyond our limits and honour someone, and love someone. And at the same time this is an invaluable present to the person we reveal ourselves to not just love in possibly meaningless words, but in meaningful actions, it is equally an invaluable present to ourselves.

Bon Jour Vanni .. correct , sleeping around is not all it is cracked up to be.
The joy/pleasure is  to have a partner , that is rowing also  , and delights to row with you .

#28 Oct 09, 2017 9:26 am

Calypso
Active

Dancer wrote:
Vanni wrote:

Bon Jour Vanni .. correct , sleeping around is not all it is cracked up to be.
The joy/pleasure is  to have a partner , that is rowing also  , and delights to row with you .

Finally, you've got the essence of what a relationship is in middle-age. It is never to late to change your life.

#29 Oct 09, 2017 1:46 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Slice wrote:

Lord Mary, you totally confusing me.  Mary as you might know, I am ah very Liberal person.  I do believe that grown men and woman are free to make their own choices, once it is legal.  You know this board is ah gossip board, right?

Look woman, if Dancer or Kaiso wants to sleep with anyone over 18, that is not me business.  In the eyes of the law, they are both grown up and could sleep with anyone they so chooses.

One thing you might know about me, is that I am not ah hypocrite.  I would tell you if the situation is right and ah young woman who is over 18 want to give Slice some and , Slice like what he see, Slice taking it, with no guilt atall atall.

Some ah allyu too damn hypocrite and playing Christian.

Slice I thought the  site was about  educating people about Grenada and the good the bad and the ugly that can claim to  be Grenadian. I don't do  gossip it's not real nitty gritty  facts  . People who gossip fail to work on themselves . One woman just insulted a mother and daughter  she told them they spent the whole  summer gossiping about her and by so doing probably failed to  change their jeans  in exchange for a dress or skirt  they gossip so much they forget the weather was  for enjoying  clothes and perhaps a sandals and clean panties. So it's not too good to  gossip.  People don't  chat their own personal business here they chat chit they don't  really know about when it comes to gossip.  I  don't gossip  any more the time I take to  gossip I realise it's more beneficial to work on myself. I even ask prople who gossip to work on themselves or family progress  because while they are looking for gossip the people they are gossiping about is out there making progress a lot of progress. I don't care about what calypso liked and dislikes  or about her life in no  way  Shape or form. I refuse to know  calypso likes dislikes or anything or anyone  that  will concern her life.  The family life is nothing to do with me. If it was I will know. However they live I don't care  not even to mention their names.  I don't put myself in their  way. I live and let live. If anybody ask for my help I help if I can for God sake.

#30 Oct 09, 2017 2:21 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Slice I won't doubt about what you say about this site is a  gossip site gossip can destroy this site if  this is the case.  Perhaps a lot of people left because of gossip . Gossip destroys relationships  and for the site to build up and move forward people have to relate and grow together or else some of  us who  grow will leave those who gossip right here  and move on. We all have  to grow to relate together or more people will grow and move on.  From time to time tbey might peep to see if some! people still here chatting chit on spiceislander Talkshop..

Board footer