You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#11 Dec 22, 2016 1:10 pm

Usatto

Re: All posts in one category...

yeah, lately I notice that forums aren't really a way to go for most.. they all go on facebook groups...

btw. Real Distwalker... your photo of those letters brought me back so many memories... I used to write them when I was in depression and been taking duloxetine... I'm glad it helped and I am now fine.

Last edited by Usatto (Feb 20, 2017 11:43 am)

#12 Dec 22, 2016 1:16 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Usatto wrote:

yeah, lately I notice that forums aren't really a way to go for most.. they all go on facebook groups...

Yeah, I think that is true but it is a shame.  Facebook is a cacophony that overwhelms the senses.  Further, it doesn't allow for anonymity.   I prefer this.

#13 Dec 22, 2016 1:34 pm

Slice
Active

Usatto wrote:

btw. Real Distwalker... your photo of those letters brought me back so many memories...

I hate facebook.  It is this forum or nothing for me.  This forum is ah bit more private.  Folks share every GADDAM thing on facebook.

One more ting there  almost 80 folks registered on here.  Most are peepers, but they do check.  Not bad for ah small forum.  I honestly love this format and also the Updated Talkshop.  Very user friendly.

Last edited by Slice (Dec 22, 2016 1:38 pm)

Board footer